TV Series General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Binged season 1 of Black Mirror yesterday, brilliant and terrifying.
vietnamese-potbellied-pig-picture-id176879345

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can understand why Prison Break became popular when it first aired but the show as a whole is so bad and I'm yet to watch the dreaded final season.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I can understand why Prison Break became popular when it first aired but the show as a whole is so bad and I'm yet to watch the dreaded final season.
First two seasons were great then it went downhill when they had to break out of another prison lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Peechay Hutt to be part of the official soundtrack for Ms Marvel! (releasing in a couple weeks on Disney+)
Awesome news

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Panchayat S2

IMO, the introduction of an MLA has diminished the "relatabable" factor of the show - mainly due to the fact that Abhishek seems to have gotten off pretty easy with just a transfer. Mrs and Mr. Prandhan also openly opposing the MLA and what does he do? Simply turns around without a fight? Given that the MLA has been shown as someone who is high on ego and sort of an exploiter, I couldn't digest that scene.

But in the end, there's something about it that refreshes the mind. Shows like Sacred Games, Mirzapur etc are not my cup of tea. So this was something I was looking forward to.

And btw, does any know if Pitchers S2 is coming out? Has the show been dropped? It would a pity because I feel that it is still their #1 title followed by Permanent Roomates.

Users who are viewing this thread