TV Series General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Finished The Boys season 3 last night. Now how much do I have to wait for the 4th one? Hopefully not as much as Stranger Things season 5!
I'd read there was a two year wait, but they are filming seasons 4 and 5 at the same time.

They are doing a spin off (that's in the same time line) - filming, started a few weeks ago.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I finished Nathan For You (it's on Prime in the UK) and it's brilliant. Gets progressively more OTT.

I've shown two friends this to encourage them to check it out.

His (Nathan's) new show just started on HBO - called The Rehearsal - I watched three episodes of that last night. And it's wild.
Can't watch the video as it is unavailable in my country... ironic considering Nathan is Canadian

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
p8240480_b_v10_ab.jpg
Finished the first season. The writing is excellent and the dialogues feel very natural. Great show. Already in my top-5!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Late to the party but I finally binged watched S1 of Squid Game.

If I had to pick one round that really stood out for me, it was the tug of war. Ali's death in the marbles round really hit a nerve. Looking forward to S2.

This is how I think it will pan out: Player 456 will try to go back and shut down the whole operation but they will find a way to either force or blackmail him into re-entering the game, and he will have to go through all the notions again. In the midst of all this, the recording from the detective in S1 will make an appearance thereby helping player's 456 cause.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
q54qEgagGOYCq5D1903eBVMNkbo.jpg

At first I wasn't getting into it, but a couple episodes in I started loving it. I can't wait for season 2
I am only two episodes in, but I love it already. It just has that EPIC feel. Also, the actor they cast looks like he was ripped straight out of the comics and put into live-action.

Incredible casting (looks wise, at the very least).

Users who are viewing this thread