TV Series General Discussion

Anybody keeping tabs on Person of Interest? Got to be one of the best things on TV at the moment.

If you guys haven't checked Arrow out, I highly suggest you do so, the most recent episode was killer. :clap

If you guys haven't checked Arrow out, I highly suggest you do so, the most recent episode was killer. :clap

Cant wait to watch it ! Vacations <3

Tonight's Mad Men (S07 E04) was amazing! One of the best episodes of Mad Men (and of television) ever.

Last edited:
Tonight's Game of Thrones- holy almighty tweaking shit! :eek: Brilliant!

Tonight's Game of Thrones- holy almighty tweaking shit! :eek: Brilliant!

Don't you dare spoil it for me! :p

Already had one idiot on facebook reveal one of the characters that got killed off a few weeks ago! :mad

Don't you dare spoil it for me! :p

Already had one idiot on facebook reveal one of the characters that got killed off a few weeks ago! :mad

Tyrion Lannister dies after he kills Cersei in a fit of rage

Game of Thones

8wn2w.jpg
Zoolander reference for anyone who didn't get it
get

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching "Bear Grylls: The Island" on 4od. Really enjoying it at the moment.

Started watching 'Backchat With Jack Whitehall And His Dad'. Really funny, actually. Jack Whitehall is great, as is his dad surprisingly.

Just watched the pilot of Fargo.

Perhaps the best pilot I've seen. Better than the film on which the show is extremely loosely based as well, though no Steve Buscemi is obviously a bummer.

Silicon Valley is another amazing show I've started watching recently, only eight episodes this season sucks though. Hysterical, and I know nothing about computers. I'm a damn hard laugh too.

True Detective anyone

Well i am watching Arrow watched 19 episodes of S1 in 2 days :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread