abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Do you know from where i can watch the uncensored version ? and by the way what do they censor ?

where are you located ? In Canada we can watch uncensored episodes on the comedy central website. In the US, its on the south park studios website.

And I always watch uncensored, so not sure what is censored. The few times I have watched censored, I have noticed the expletives being partially-beeped-out. Its still not too bad

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
where are you located ? In Canada we can watch uncensored episodes on the comedy central website. In the US, its on the south park studios website.

And I always watch uncensored, so not sure what is censored. The few times I have watched censored, I have noticed the expletives being partially-beeped-out. Its still not too bad
Proxy Time :D

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've almost done with Season 1 of Lost and although it's extremely slow paced (25 episodes for heaven's sake!), the characters are so far one of the best set of characters I've ever seen (given I'm someone who likes grey, conflicted characters in shows). I wasn't expecting much to begin with, but till now the show's overwhelmed me. I've heard though that the show gets worse in the last few seasons and the finale was godawful, but I'll continue nonetheless. It's been excellent so far.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I've almost done with Season 1 of Lost and although it's extremely slow paced (25 episodes for heaven's sake!), the characters are so far one of the best set of characters I've ever seen (given I'm someone who likes grey, conflicted characters in shows). I wasn't expecting much to begin with, but till now the show's overwhelmed me. I've heard though that the show gets worse in the last few seasons and the finale was godawful, but I'll continue nonetheless. It's been excellent so far.

don't watch. if you do, you will realize you wasted your time in the last episode.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Its good until mid of Season 4. From then on, it starts declining and the final season is pretty bad with a dumb finale. Season 1 is easily the best one, and probably one of the most entertaining Seasons of all time (across all other TV shows).

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll probably watch till Season 4 then. :p Even that'll take quite a while for me though. Especially since I plan to see Orange is the New Black and Breaking Bad as well.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Was watching Box Cricket League recently not so realistic as actual cricket it is a league of celebrities

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone else watching Fortitude? After the first 3 episodes i'm still struggling to work out what exactly is going on.

Also, just started watching GOT season 4...
King Joffrey is dead! :thumbs

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Finally watched True Detective. What a show - brilliantly shot, superb performances and a thorough character study of the two main protagonists. Harrelson and McConaughey did absolutely justice to Marty and Rust.

For a change, a cop show or movie wasnt running at feverish pace with sharp cuts and spunky dialogues and explosions. The mood of the show was everything aided with some fantastic cinematography - extraordinary wide angle shots unseen on tv before

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Binged the fearsome tweak out of Daredevil on Netflix, and then again for a 2nd time, never have I finished a show and felt the urge to watch it again immediately, and as far as superhero origin stories told cinematically go it's up there with Iron Man and Batman Begins for me, think crime drama that just happens to have a vigilante running around and kicking ass in dark alleys. ;)

Last edited:
S

Satan666

Binged the fearsome tweak out of Daredevil on Netflix, and then again for a 2nd time, never have I finished a show and felt the urge to watch it again immediately, and as far as superhero origin stories told cinematically go it's up there with Iron Man and Batman Begins for me, think crime drama that just happens to have a vigilante running around and kicking ass in dark alleys. ;)

Was awesome, surprised me really how good of a series it was, cant wait for season 2, sad we'll have to wait a long year. Surely youre a fan of the OITNBlack, starting next month I think, new season that is!

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Was awesome, surprised me really how good of a series it was, cant wait for season 2, sad we'll have to wait a long year. Surely youre a fan of the OITNBlack, starting next month I think, new season that is!
Haven't watched Orange Is The New Black yet, it was between that or Marco Polo and I went with the latter, however I'm regretting it, 4 episodes in and it's been a tweaking bore...

S

Satan666

Haven't watched Orange Is The New Black yet, it was between that or Marco Polo and I went with the latter, however I'm regretting it, 4 episodes in and it's been a tweaking bore...

Yeah marcopolo was rather poor despite all the hype......but do watch OITNB it will tickle your fancy!

D

Deleted member 149013

Favourite shows- watched/watching

Sons of anarchy
Breaking bad
Orange is the new black
Doctor who
Hannibal
Castle
NCIS
Under the dome
Izombie
Mysteries of Laura
Lost girl
Mythbusters
Ice road truckers
2 Broke girls
The middle
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
The big bang theory
Jackass
My name is earl
Band of brothers
The x files
The mighty boosh
Black books
Father ted
Firefly
Family guy
The league of gentleman
Two and a half men

Saw the first episode of the brink and that wasn’t bad.

Users who are viewing this thread