Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just finished Bojack Horseman...what a roller-coaster that was.

Also my Wednesday's feel empty without any more Better Call Saul episodes. Dare I say in some ways it ranks above Breaking Bad for me.
Yeah, maybe it’s because I haven’t watched BB in a long time, and just finished watching all 5 seasons of BCS, but BCS just feels like it’s better. Will rewatch BB and reassess then.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have watched The Good Doctor recently and oh my God it is something! It is about a kid who has autism and has faced many difficulties in his life like; seeing his brother and pet die in front of him, getting kicked from his house by his dad and many more. He then becomes a doctor and isn't respected by most of the people due to his weird behavior because of autism.

I would recommend everybody to watch it especially if you have interest in medical conditions and surgeries.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
It's happnin peeps
unnamed.5.jpg

El Loco

ENG....
Pardon my ignorance, but will this be a new series or just the movie broken down into episodes?
More like the latter I think. From what I've heard it'll either be a movie that is 4 hours long or they'll release four episodes which are each an hour long with cliffhangers in between.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hope the advent of new streaming services like Disney+, HBO Max and Peacock will result in more original content, and not just reboots and spin-offs.

B

Bigby Wolf

Finished 3rd & final season of Dark.

It was really good usually time travel shows end up getting more questions than the answers but this one was the exact opposite they managed to resolve the complex part of whole plot brilliantly & final 2 episodes were an absolute masterpiece.

Must watch & highly recommended for Time Travel & sci-fi fans.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finished 3rd & final season of Dark.

It was really good usually time travel shows end up getting more questions than the answers but this one was the exact opposite they managed to resolve the complex part of whole plot brilliantly & final 2 episodes were an absolute masterpiece.

Must watch & highly recommended for Time Travel & sci-fi fans.
Dark is awesome. I am watching another netflix show, can't wait to watch Dark. Glad the 3rd season is good

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
BoJack Horseman is just so good! Just awesome voice acting from Will Arnett and Aaron Paul, and the writing is phenomenal.
Yeah. It is one of my all time fav series. Just how deep they take the show and Bojack is mindblowing. Pretty happy with the ending as well.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Has anyone watched Schitt's Creek ? A very good series where the character development can be seen. The first two seasons were amazing and then the next 1 and half was bad, but it again picked up and ended really well. If you are looking for comedy genre, you can go for it.

Finally, I can watch Dark now :D

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I'm not into TV series' that much but I have seen a few. Recently I saw all the seasons of Sherlock and it's undoubtebly the best series I've seen so far. Though I think the last 2 season was below par but still I loved it. Benedict Cumberbatch is unbeatable :D :)

El Loco

ENG....
BoJack Horseman is just so good! Just awesome voice acting from Will Arnett and Aaron Paul, and the writing is phenomenal.

Yeah. It is one of my all time fav series. Just how deep they take the show and Bojack is mindblowing. Pretty happy with the ending as well.
That show was just too bloody real man. A whole exposition and breakdown of toxic human behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread