TV Series General Discussion

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes! Any idea when the show is returning? Or IF it is returning! You never know, they might have even cancelled it!

It's back on September 28th!

It would never be cancelled, it is quite popular and received Emmy nominations as well as Golden Globe wins.

cerande

Club Captain
Thanks.

I did not know about the nominations at all! It did deserve them though.

I have started on Fresh Meat now. It has one of the guys from Inbetweeners, so far it has been good.

P Squared

International Coach
So I finished all 5 seasons of Breaking Bad in a week(is that something to be proud of?:p), which was a great show, got a bit boring and slow at times but I was hooked. And I just finished all 3 seasons of Sherlock, was different from the usual adaptations, quite liked it.

Last edited:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
just finished book 3 of GOT

i can't believe that red wedding, joffrey's wedding, the trial by combat, and tywin's death are all in one book! crazy
robb is hurt real bad. i hope he makes it.
joffrey fell asleep in the middle of his wedding. poor guy, must be exhausted.
oberyn should really get that shit checked out by a maester before it's too late.

the hound's death was a little different. brienne wasn't involed at all. he died from wounds in a battle with polliver and the tickler (both of whom he killed).

in the show, jon decides to go kill mance by himself. in the books, jon has to prove he isn't a turncloak to the night's watch by killing him.

Last edited:

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
just finished book 3 of GOT

i can't believe that red wedding, joffrey's wedding, the trial by combat, and tywin's death are all in one book! crazy
robb is hurt real bad. i hope he makes it.
joffrey fell asleep in the middle of his wedding. poor guy, must be exhausted.
oberyn should really get that shit checked out by a maester before it's too late.
Just saying this is TV series general discussion.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
fair enough. i felt this was a bit of an exception because the only reason i'm reading it is because i watch the show and was interested to see what differences there are between the show and the book. i would post book 4 & 5 in the book thread as the show has not caught up with those chapters yet (for most characters anyways).

cerande

Club Captain
Code Geass.

I don't usually watch Anime, but someone recommended this to me. Not as intense as Death Note, but it has been pretty good so far.
The only issue I have is that they are introducing way too many things in the second season for a series consisting of only 2 seasons.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
just started watching The Mentalist.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Almost on the end of season 2 of House of Cards. Never knew I'd be so interested in following a political drama series but the whole cast and crew of the show totally lifts it up, especially Kevin Spacey. Planning to give Scandal a try too.

Users who are viewing this thread