TVS Cup in India

I

imported_zulaid

great comeback by the indians....with centuries from Tendulkar and Sehwag.......New zealand were outplayed by great batting.....

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Result

India: 353/5 (Sehwag 130, Tendulkar 102)
New Zealand: 208 all out

India win by 145 runs.

India will play Australia in the final.

By the way, in my unofficial rankings (not published yet) this victory puts India in 1st place.

R

ramboy

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Nov 15 2003, 04:33 PM
what a trailblazing,eyebrow raising start by the indians.....
:saywhat:? :thumbs:? :clap:
heart-stoppin,elbows droppin,sight on the people's champ,
Good victory by india :lol: ;)

I

imported_fastbreaker

Very good batting by India. Dravid's half century was also fast and good, aside from the brilliant centuries by Sehwag and Tendulkar.

S

sten

What a site to see Tendulkar and his famous clone firing together :thumbs: . It seemed that Sachin was playing at both ends. If these two fire against Aus in the finals batting first then the world champs are going to have a tough time.

Aus are a great team, but the final belongs to India. :D

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Just imagine if u guys were in the stadium because i was there!!! :D :D :D Watching the match.

Actually the crowd were standing every alternate ball balled because the indians were on fire hitting boundries,and even the music there enhanced the atmosphere even more,i really had nice time watching the match in the stadium.

K

karolkarol

You lucky so and so. Dont get much of that kind of excitement where I am!!!!

D

Dalmiya

Well played Boys! India always performs when their backs are against the wall! We all knew what Tendulkar and Sehwag are capable off, but Dravid's dynamics was mindblowing. Enough has been said about this man's capability to score at a brisk rate in ODIs! This would be a moral booster for him and the entire Indian team! Good luck to both the teams. :clap:

R

ramboy

Great finish to the series,Aussies have once again proved why they remain at the number one spot...harvey bowled well and the indians stumps were flying in all directions,Indians could have easily won this match but for the aussies performance
Well done aussies :cheer: B) :P

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
why did kaif not play? is he injured? if he is not injured, the indian selectors are mad. choosing salvi over kaif. had kaif been in i think india could have won the match. salvi is useless.

nevertheless well played by the aussies, the bowling came through when they needed it to.
poor fielding by the indians

R

ramboy

had kaif been in i think india could have won the match. salvi is useless.

I don't think so,kaif could have contributed to india but the loss cannot be attributed to selecting salvi over kaif,Even the world's greatest batsmen tendulkar could not lead india to victory and india had lost the match because of their poor performance and the team as a whole should be blamed for this loss,at the end of the day it was the australians who had outplayed the indians,that's a fact ,undebatable :lol: ;)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Result

Australia: 235/5 (Martyn 61)
India: 198 all out (Harvey 4/21)

Australia win by 37 runs

Man of the Match: Clarke
Man of the series: Tendulkar

wackojacko

International Cricketer
no doubt that Tendulkar earned man of the series

well done to Michael Clarke, he seems a real prospect for Australia with that 44 of 28 balls

Users who are viewing this thread