TVS Cup in India

slim_shady

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ah andrew, you should NEVER underestimate a player the calibre of ganguly, after a bad run they are especially dangerous. The media bagged steve waugh here during the last ashes series and look what happened... that century... i know you guys (england) won that match but i tell you what you would have been watching waugh's batting simply for the sheer brilliance he displayed.

Personally i think the toss will decide NZL's fate, and i find that disappointing but oh well.

Dave.

I

imported_zulaid

ohhh what a cricket day!!! the aussies have just managed to get their score to 348.....what a batting Gilly and Ponting in particular leading from the front....but great contributions from the 2 others hayden and martyn.....well this was a professional batting performance ....... Ponting start was no good, but aften Gilly left...he made 6 SIXERs, before making his first four...hehe I like that kind of batting....great AUSSIES!!!!...India has to chase this and the pressure all on them....their bowlers did badly looking like the worldcup final match....but lets see...!! :lol: :D

E

ejaz

Terrific Start by Tendulkar and Sehwag .... 92 for no loss off 15. 32 runs off the last 3 overs. Good going !!!

I

imported_zulaid

yeah terrible finish...... but a great cricket match all in all.....Aussies the true world campions..... :D

T

temp

Australia won by 61 runs.

Result

Australia: 347/2 (Gilchrist 111, Ponting 108 not out, Martyn 61 not out)
India: 286/8 (Tendulkar 89)

Man of the Match : Adam Gilchrist.

R

ramboy

full credit to the aussies and indians miserably failing again to the mighty aussies

T

temp

Yea, agree with you. 2003 WC memories. :D

Anyway next match will be very interesting to watch.

D

digitalinfinity

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Nov 13 2003, 07:14 PM
Yea, agree with you. 2003 WC memories. :D

Anyway next match will be very interesting to watch.
interesting is hardly the word :)

my guess is that though india will try their best, they'll probably screw up majorly again...sigh

R

rasi

Have a look at this.

PATNA: A group of supporters of Bihar Cricket Association have threatened to immolate themselves before Eden Gardens in Kolkata on the day of the tri-series final, if the BCCI failed to grant recognition to it soon.

Once again from R-World Cricket News.

N

nikhilverma

what a trailblazing,eyebrow raising start by the indians.....
:saywhat: :thumbs: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread