Your Cricket Type of bowlers you love playing against...

Jeetoo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Leg Spinners, theirs no decent ones in our comp, all their deliveries end up being smashed around the park. They are mainly bowled by fat players who really only bowl Leg Spin so they don't have to take the long run up. They may as well be bowling underarm.

Haha that is the exact same thing in our comp :p

When I first go in to bat I'd prefer to face pace bowlers and get my eye in for the spinners, because there aren't any decent spinners in our cricket.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Medium pacers. Just those 3rd, 4th type seamers that run up and bowl 70mph balls that don't really do too much. Not really a fan of spinners anymore, most of the spinners I face these days have pretty good control.

OffCutters

International Coach
Most spinners who bowl spin in my league, either doesnt spin the ball at all, or doesnt use flight. Easy stuff.

P

pcfan123

none, I hate batting, the fast bowlers scare me, the spinners confuse me. Now if you put the ball in my hand its a different story

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
i love playing against pace bowlers and quality spinners as well.

but contrary to the popular choice here, i hate facing the part-timers.
TOO EASY !!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Pace bowlers that don't swing, you can just use their pace to work it around
I'm not a big hitter so for spinners i need to create my own pace on it which is harder

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Medium pacers who pitch it up where I can drive. I don't mind the quicks, and the spinners are so fun to face too.

Eon

Club Cricketer
My two tops scores have been off the same kind of shitty off spinner, that would get 1 ball on over to spin and would drop 2-3 short in an over. Untill the number 11 at the other ends gets out by having a swing at a full one lol.

Dont mine medium pacers, my dad is 50 and bowls medium slow tricky to play, real good line and length. He is a whiley old bastard lol. But he just has this ball that i can not pick until it is just about to hit the ground and then i have already edged it haha.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Spinners. Get to the pitch of the ball and smack or simply slog sweep it if it's a full ball. Works 9/10 times for me and I'm a No.11

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Im 13 and I can spin the ball both ways and I can do inswing. I can even bowl the carrom ball but its hard. I like facing the medium bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread