Your Cricket What Type Of Cricketer Are you?

What Type of Bowling do you do (Pick more than one if you really specialize in it)

• Total voters

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Batting
Bat: Matrix
Batting Position: Opener or Lower Order
Batting Style: Slogger
Favorite Shot: Anywhere for a six!

Bowling
Bowling Type: Medium Fast Bowler. Occasional Off Spin
Bowling Deliveries: Medium Fast Bowler; Outswinger, Inswinger, Off cutter, yorker, Bouncer. Off spin; Doosra, Googly.
Fastest Delivery: 96 KM per Hour
Average Delivery: 88 KM per Hour

Fielding

Fielding Position: Point (Hardest position because everyone cuts there)
I will dive for any ball.

Favorites
Team: Pakistan
Player: Shahid Afridi
Legend: Inzamam

Last edited:

Ricky_Ponting

School Cricketer
well I am all rounder, bowl pace.

My average speed of bowling is 129 ks per hour. I can bowl inswing, outswing, off cutter, leg cutter, bouncer and yorker. strong skills are out swinger, off cutter, leg cutter and yorkers. I almost have everything in my diary :cool:

:cheers

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
omg
wow, so WHAT DONT U HAVE IN BECOMING PAKISTANS NEXT BOWLING ATTACK.

im an alrounder also. 129 k/per hour that is too fast.

TC Ink

Club Cricketer
No idea what speed I bowl, never measured it. Im med-fast out swinger, I generally focus on line and length rather than express pace. Have a deadly off cutter and can vary my pace pretty well. Also can bowl a decent in swinger. Need to work on a bouncer though =/

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
nice nice very nice
wat i need to work on is legg cutter, yorker, and inswinger
and wat do i need to do to get pace. is it about strength or is there a technique?

Manly

Thor
Slow Left Arm - Round the wicket, hate bowling to lefties, speed unknown.

.Mob

International Coach
I don't really have the stamina to keep it up throughout a match, which is what matters really, but I reckon as a one off, with all my effort, I could touch 115ish.

I have really bad stamina, so I just bowl sort of military medium on a line with the odd cutter, a bit like Chris Harris or Kapu. Or just bowl actual slow bowling, either leg breaks (when I am landing them properly :p) or offies.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
I am a pace bowler and my speciality is the yorker, although I do a fair load of off cutters. My top 2 tips are to vary your pace, do not let the batsmen settle and alter your action so that your back is as striaght as possible and your are standing as tall as you possibly can, this gives you some very good added bounce on a flat pitch, and I have dismissed many a batsman with a relatively full ball in which the batsman nhas gone for a cut and he has top edged it and a lot of the time it hits the seam and can bounce in to the right hander and take out his off peg!

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
I am a pace bowler and my speciality is the yorker, although I do a fair load of off cutters. My top 2 tips are to vary your pace, do not let the batsmen settle and alter your action so that your back is as striaght as possible and your are standing as tall as you possibly can, this gives you some very good added bounce on a flat pitch, and I have dismissed many a batsman with a relatively full ball in which the batsman nhas gone for a cut and he has top edged it and a lot of the time it hits the seam and can bounce in to the right hander and take out his off peg!

thanks bud
will definetaly try it in my next practice

Neo95

Club Cricketer
nice nice very nice
wat i need to work on is legg cutter, yorker, and inswinger
and wat do i need to do to get pace. is it about strength or is there a technique?

to bowl a legcutter u have to impart some spin to the ball when ur bowling fast and bowl it towards the legstump .yorker is a full length delivery which darts into the stumps depending upon the wrist and seam position.And abt inswinger no idea.

Ian Pont

School Cricketer
If you guys want any help with FAST BOWLING tips or hints/tricks visit www.maverickscricket.com and have a look about there.

There are courses, one-to-one coaching, a book and camps available plus coach education courses.

This site is currently ranked at Number One for 'fast bowling coaching' search on Google.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
to bowl a legcutter u have to impart some spin to the ball when ur bowling fast and bowl it towards the legstump .yorker is a full length delivery which darts into the stumps depending upon the wrist and seam position.And abt inswinger no idea.

thanks man. i neww that about leg cutter, but i didn no that about yorker.

Users who are viewing this thread