Your Cricket UK club cricket enquiry for overseas players

azeem32492

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,I am Azeem I from Pakistan.I am playing in district under 19 team in Gujranwala district.I am 18 year old.I am right hand off break bowler and right hand middle order batsman ass well.I am playing in team as a bowler allrounder.Now I want play my next cricket in UK club.How can I get club membership or contract?Could anyone help me in this case?I don't have proper information about club and visa policies?How much expenditures is require for playing cricket in I also want to know what kind of visa is require and how can I apply?Please help me suggest me please or give me any alternative.I will send my net practice session video If you want.I am waiting for your kind reply.Thank you.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They contact you. Like all the Pakistani players. If they are interested in you they give you a contract. You can't choose to play with them.

Highly unlikely they are ever going to spot you. Sorry.

azeem32492

School Cricketer
They contact you. Like all the Pakistani players. If they are interested in you they give you a contract. You can't choose to play with them.

Highly unlikely they are ever going to spot you. Sorry.

This blog has been removed sir.Please give me any other link.

D

Dutch

Hi,I am Azeem I from Pakistan.I am playing in district under 19 team in Gujranwala district.I am 18 year old.I am right hand off break bowler and right hand middle order batsman ass well.I am playing in team as a bowler allrounder.Now I want play my next cricket in UK club.How can I get club membership or contract?Could anyone help me in this case?I don't have proper information about club and visa policies?How much expenditures is require for playing cricket in I also want to know what kind of visa is require and how can I apply?Please help me suggest me please or give me any alternative.I will send my net practice session video If you want.I am waiting for your kind reply.Thank you.

I would suggest the best way is to come to the UK to study or stay with family, join a local club and take it from there. There is plenty of info around the net about policies on visas etecetera. I doubt anyone will be able to help you practically I am afraid. But hang in there andngive it your best shot. You will have many hurdles to get across but dont be dissapointed by temporary set backs. Where a will is, is a way. Good luck!

azeem32492

School Cricketer
Thanks Dutchad for suggestion.Please give me info on study visa.Could I join club on student visa?I heard it is not possible.But not sure.....So help me.

----------

I would suggest the best way is to come to the UK to study or stay with family, join a local club and take it from there. There is plenty of info around the net about policies on visas etecetera. I doubt anyone will be able to help you practically I am afraid. But hang in there andngive it your best shot. You will have many hurdles to get across but dont be dissapointed by temporary set backs. Where a will is, is a way. Good luck!

Thanks Dutchad for suggestion.Please give me info on study visa.Could I join club on student visa?I heard it is not possible.But not sure.....So help me.

D

Dutch

----------

Have a look on the web. I don't live in the UK so I don't know....good place to start perhaps....UK Border Agency | Studying in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread