Ultimate Face Patch(es)

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry guys, i m very beginner:-(

Can somebody help me which file to replace if I want to change faces for Shahid Afridi, Rana Naweed & Kamran Akmal? (Kamran Akmal is replaced by Moin Khan in all Pakistani teams)

Sorry guys, i m very beginner:-(

Can somebody help me which file to replace if I want to change faces for Shahid Afridi, Rana Naweed & Kamran Akmal? (Kamran Akmal is replaced by Moin Khan in all Pakistani teams)

Hariz

International Cricketer
smqadeer, have a look at the readme that I gave along with the faces mate. It explains everything.

You have to:
Open PlayerHeads.bag located in your BLIC/Data folder with Baggie Studios and then replace the appropriate number of faces.
To find Moin's face for example, you get the face number from Tom's (Lazy_Chesnut) Player Editor and multiplying by 3. This gives you the player's batting head, the next file is the bowling head, the next is the fielding head.
Then simply left click on the file number and click replace, locate the downloaded file for Kamran Akmal and thats it. Check in game (you might have to correct names ingame if you are using the default roster.)

Try this out and let me know.

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Hariz said:
smqadeer, have a look at the readme that I gave along with the faces mate. It explains everything.

You have to:
Open PlayerHeads.bag located in your BLIC/Data folder with Baggie Studios and then replace the appropriate number of faces.
To find Moin's face for example, you get the face number from Tom's (Lazy_Chesnut) Player Editor and multiplying by 3. This gives you the player's batting head, the next file is the bowling head, the next is the fielding head.
Then simply left click on the file number and click replace, locate the downloaded file for Kamran Akmal and thats it. Check in game (you might have to correct names ingame if you are using the default roster.)

Try this out and let me know.

Thanx alot Hariz for help. I had read the readme file but was actually messed up with this multiplying thing. Now i understand that first i have to get the face number from Player Editor and then multiplying it by 3 will get me to 3 face files which are in a sequence of batting, bowling and fielding respectively.

Hariz

International Cricketer
edgarisapimp said:
Has anyone else had this problem?

Although, this may be even better than having a custom face :idea !

I think you messed up the face file. Its missing from the playerheads.bag thats why something like this could come up I guess....

smqadeer

School Cricketer
smqadeer said:
Thanx alot Hariz for help. I had read the readme file but was actually messed up with this multiplying thing. Now i understand that first i have to get the face number from Player Editor and then multiplying it by 3 will get me to 3 face files which are in a sequence of batting, bowling and fielding respectively.

Hey Hariz,

I have changed all faces as per your instruction and was able to successfully changed faces of Afridi and Salman Butt. Thank you for that.

But i cant see any change in Rana Naveed and Kamran AKmal faces. Can u help me?

Hariz

International Cricketer
smqadeer said:
Hey Hariz,

I have changed all faces as per your instruction and was able to successfully changed faces of Afridi and Salman Butt. Thank you for that.

But i cant see any change in Rana Naveed and Kamran AKmal faces. Can u help me?

If you replaced Afridi and Salman Butt, than it should be no problem for you as all faces follow the same process of installation. Ok where are you having problems ?

Cowburn199

International Coach
Excellent work! Stunning :D
I looked through all the posts and could not find face packs for england and australia. Just screenshots. Has this been released yet?

Thanks

Hariz

International Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
Excellent work! Stunning :D
I looked through all the posts and could not find face packs for england and australia. Just screenshots. Has this been released yet?

Thanks

Thanks mate, The full England Face pack has been released, get it here (Its in two parts). Other than that not much has been done, although you could try making some faces yourself using the Face tutorial.

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Hariz said:
If you replaced Afridi and Salman Butt, than it should be no problem for you as all faces follow the same process of installation. Ok where are you having problems ?

Yeah i followed the same process for all as mentioned by you in previous post, and successfully done Afridi and Salman. I dont know what went wrong with the other two. I can't see any change in their faces, they r same as before.

Can u plz do me a favor? Send me exact numbers to be replaced for Rana Naveed and Kamran Akmal.

Sorry for increasing ur work, but u r always helpful. BTW, any plan of releasing more Pakistani faces?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Do it yourself. With the player editor you will see the Number under the Player's head. Multiply that number by 3 and you will have the Batting Face, the number above it is the Bowling Face, and the number above that is the Fielding Face so for instance:

The number for a player's face is 100, multiply that by 3 to get 300

300 - Batting Face
301 - Bowling Face
302 - Fielding Face

Hope this helps ;)

Hariz

International Cricketer
smqadeer said:
Yeah i followed the same process for all as mentioned by you in previous post, and successfully done Afridi and Salman. I dont know what went wrong with the other two. I can't see any change in their faces, they r same as before.

Can u plz do me a favor? Send me exact numbers to be replaced for Rana Naveed and Kamran Akmal.

Sorry for increasing ur work, but u r always helpful. BTW, any plan of releasing more Pakistani faces?

Its exactly as Hondeyho stated above. The face files are following :
For Kamran Akmal I replaced Moin Khan : File 414, 415 and 416 as the batting,bowling and fielding heads respectively. You can then change the name with the ingame Player Editor.

For Rana Naved replace any bowler in the team who has retired or something, I replaced Saqlain Mushtaq whose head files are 510, 511 and 512. Of course the in game profile pics will remain the same but the names can be edited.
This should be it.

Users who are viewing this thread