Ultimate Face Patch(es)

Younis Khan needs improvement but Mohammed Yousuf looks great, just raise the eyebrows a bit and make them less flat ;)

hondeyho said:
just raise the eyebrows a bit and make them less flat ;)

I dont think anyone will bowl with him and he will be mostly in the helmet, so dont worry about the eyebrows.

hasun300 said:
how many pakistan player faces have you done ?

Well I haven't had much time to do faces lately. I shall do a list of the players done so far. Tried Shoaib Akhtar but I am not happy as his head model in the game is just aweful.

Proudly Presenting Kamran Akmal I dont know but I always get the Keeper's face pretty good. First Jones and now Akmal. :D

Attachments

• shoaib 1.jpg
    shoaib 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 226
  • akmal 1.jpg
    akmal 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 218
Ramz said:
Butt looks great Hariz.. hows the pak faces going? any chance of releasing them?

Mate I have done following faces till now:

Naved-ul-Hasan
M. Yousuf
Salman Butt
Kamran Akmal
Shahid Afridi

I shall release once all faces are completed. Its not that far away from release but it makes no sense releasing an incomplete face pack. ;)

nightprowler10 said:
How about Muhammad Asif and Danish Kaneria?

Yeah mate I am planning to do both of them and will include them in the final face pack.

Imran Farhat What do you guys say? I have attached an original pic for the ppl who do not know who he is :rolleyes:

Attachments

• if.bmp
    85.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Imranfarhat.jpg
    Imranfarhat.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 160
Farhat looks good Hariz, the only problem you've got is his teeth are showing through and it makes him look a bit vampire-ish :p
Can't wait for the Pakistan Patch to be released though.

Good work but u need to fix his teeth...It makes him look stupid!!!

By the way guyz this iz my 500th post!!!I m a County Captain!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread