surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Exceptional pack of both Unique facepack along with bat pack!!! Simply Awwweeesssoommmeeee :happy

viral1991

International Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
Excellent stuff I must say by both BF and Saurabh.The best add-on patch I would say for the game and definately a must download.

Yes, you are very right! And this patch is going in the awards! :cool:

surendar said:
Exceptional pack of both Unique facepack along with bat pack!!! Simply Awwweeesssoommmeeee :happy

Yes!!!! :happy :happy :happy

;)

D

Deleted member 11215

what do i do if i dont want to use the panesar cause tbh i think mine is much better so how do i make it not overwrite mine?

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
duded64 said:
what do i do if i dont want to use the panesar cause tbh i think mine is much better so how do i make it not overwrite mine?

Well just put your .big into the root directory and it should change.

Btw check the unique file for it 1e6028ac9aa3b0b48250b6a7148d204e.big

D

Deleted member 11215

no offence but this is really crappy work because loads of the names are wrong loads of sync errors its given me two stuart broads in my squad kevin pietersen has been renamed CPU HATES ME and loads of other things why is this?!?!?!

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
duded64 said:
no offence but this is really crappy work because loads of the names are wrong loads of sync errors its given me two stuart broads in my squad kevin pietersen has been renamed CPU HATES ME and loads of other things why is this?!?!?!

Roster is done by BF so i can't help with names and that KP problem.

But for the sync errors :- you need to 1st install unique face pack v1 to solve that.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
duded64 said:
The Pietersen issue has been addressed in my thread. I forgot to replace him in the Hampshire squad and that is all. I'm soooooooo sorry (he said choking on his own sarcasm)! There are not two versions of Stuart Broad in the roster and none of the names are wrong. Perhaps in the future you can post questions about what YOU might have done wrong rather than just labelling the work as crappy.

Or perhaps this is just a childish outburst because none of your faces are in the pack. :rolleyes:

As for the sync errors, I didn't even know at the time of release that the original Face Patch was necessary in addition to this new one. Rather than bitch and moan about it you could have sent either of us a PM telling us that you had found a problem and then we could have helped you fix it. :mad

D

Deleted member 11215

but i have installed it all correctly also another thing ive noticed all players stamina is set as 29 is it meant to be at this or not?

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
PlanetCricket UNIQUE FACE PATCH v2 (complete)

I have just uploaded a stand-alone and complete version of UNIQUE FACE PATCH v2 which means you won't need to install v1 first. It's 19.9Mb and can be downloaded here.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Hey BF, after installing the batpack and the unique face patch v2 every teams kit numbers are mixed up.. like for example Afridi having number 8 and Inzamam number 7. Why is this?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Drewska said:
Erm... are any of the faces i made in there? If so i'm not in the credits :(.

I don't think so, you've only made 3 faces anyway - Warne, Read and Monty, Saurabh's Read and Monty have been used as for Warney I'm not sure.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
duded64 said:
but i have installed it all correctly also another thing ive noticed all players stamina is set as 29 is it meant to be at this or not?

I think that has been deliberately done, so that the CPU makes frequent bowling changes.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Farrukh_|$B said:
Hey BF, after installing the batpack and the unique face patch v2 every teams kit numbers are mixed up.. like for example Afridi having number 8 and Inzamam number 7. Why is this?
Well I could have spent even more time editing the squad numbers too but I figured it would be better just to release it so that people could actually have the patch and use it now and fix the numbers themselves if they felt they needed to. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread