Unique face pack v2

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Another thing is that now for example when i am choosing the stadiums, when i get to India my game crashes.. and also in a test match when i am teh fielding side only the bowler and the wicket keeper are on the field and on the radar.. and the two batsmen. Which is really annoying..

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
What?!! :eek:

Well there's nothing in the patch that could possibly do that. Only creating custom fields can cause that kind of problem with the radar.

As for the India thing, again, there's nothing in the patch that could affect that.

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
how to extract the files dude

unknown compression method says windows unzipper

and winrar says these errors
! C:\nf\Cricket 2005\aip\Unique Face Patch v2 (complete).zip: Unknown method in Unique Face Patch v2 (complete) - Read Me.txt
! C:\nf\Cricket 2005\aip\Unique Face Patch v2 (complete).zip: No files to extract

what did u use to make the zip which versoin of winzip or winrar or whatever

i have winrar 3.6 btw

Last edited:

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Ashish_Nehra said:
how to extract the files dude

unknown compression method says windows unzipper

and winrar says these errors
! C:\nf\Cricket 2005\aip\Unique Face Patch v2 (complete).zip: Unknown method in Unique Face Patch v2 (complete) - Read Me.txt
! C:\nf\Cricket 2005\aip\Unique Face Patch v2 (complete).zip: No files to extract

what did u use to make the zip which versoin of winzip or winrar or whatever

i have winrar 3.2 btw

Well don't you read the instructions :rolleyes:
Btw you need winzip 10 the latest version.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
mate Burma's Finest this PlanetCricket UNIQUE FACE PATCH v2 (complete) is really exactly nice lots of reps for u but one problem which really needs to be fixed is the australian Big file faces like gilchrist having haydens face and hayden having gilly's face and some of the australian faces like staurt clark not there so in conclusion could u make some changes to the planetcricket unique face patch v2 and fix all these minor problems please like I have put a screenshot error below when I want to open hyden's face I get error below could u pls help solve these aussie face issues thanks :help :help :hpraise :onpc

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 173

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
joesaadati said:
mate Burma's Finest this PlanetCricket UNIQUE FACE PATCH v2 (complete) is really exactly nice lots of reps for u but one problem which really needs to be fixed is the australian Big file faces like gilchrist having haydens face and hayden having gilly's face and some of the australian faces like staurt clark not there so in conclusion could u make some changes to the planetcricket unique face patch v2 and fix all these minor problems please like I have put a screenshot error below when I want to open hyden's face I get error below could u pls help solve these aussie face issues thanks :help :help :hpraise :onpc

Well use this bats.xml and replace it with the one you are using.
It will 1st ask you the path for the root directory then the path for ImpBIG.exe tool and at the last the roster.

Attachments

• bats.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 36

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
hi i downloaded the faces and bats, but am struggling to include the roster into the game, how do I do this? Great work by the way guys

cricwhiz

School Cricketer
Can i use any AI patch along with this? or do they have different rosters?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Hey, I'm getting a problem with this file. First, an error shows up when I open the player editor, see image. Also, the game crashes just after the toss and it says some .fsh file is unavailable!

When the game crashes it says the cb84b4a6.....fsh file is missing, which it is.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 125

satyainkkt

School Cricketer
Hi i am getting an error an abort meessage and lod is failed ...some .fsh file is missing

xcd99striker

School Cricketer
allright, fine work, i really admire someone created patch for cricket 2005 , very good graphic work, but i clearly don't see a very good cricket brain behind this, as you can see the teams level, which is not balanced by any means does not match with the performance of teams in 2005 and 2006, no offense but it seems like you people are only interested in few teams when its about team points (talking about the team level which 92 for australia and 82 for pakistan etc.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
xcd99striker said:
allright, fine work, i really admire someone created patch for cricket 2005 , very good graphic work, but i clearly don't see a very good cricket brain behind this, as you can see the teams level, which is not balanced by any means does not match with the performance of teams in 2005 and 2006, no offense but it seems like you people are only interested in few teams when its about team points (talking about the team level which 92 for australia and 82 for pakistan etc.

How does this relate to a/ the unique face patch b/ anything?

Users who are viewing this thread