Unique face pack v2

xcd99striker

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
allright, fine work, i really admire someone created patch for cricket 2005 , very good graphic work, but i clearly don't see a very good cricket brain behind this, as you can see the teams level, which is not balanced by any means does not match with the performance of teams in 2005 and 2006, no offense but it seems like you people are only interested in few teams when its about team points (talking about the team level which 92 for australia and 82 for pakistan ,englad 85 india 86 etc...bearing in mind that pakistan had succesfull tour of west indies last year,and then won tour of india last year (4odi and 1-1 test series) and also won against england home series, won against india in pakistan (test not odi) won against srilanka both one day and test. does that team deserve 82?

well maybe it was only about faces and bats, which is really excellent work.

thanks for that.

Last edited:

akhi1234567

School Cricketer
Difficulty Please Help

Difficulty PLEASE HELP!:After installing this 19.9mb unique face pack v2 as per instructions in given readme file it works awesome but difficulty is that after a wicket falls game crashes to desktop

aajtaksabsetej

School Cricketer
dude it says some fash file missing and the game comes on the desktop even before the toss....the game is working fine beforing adding the planercricketv2a.ros
CAN SUM ONE PLZ HELP ME OUT

cheetah

School Cricketer
Yea this is the error i get:

untitled.GIF

Went thru this entire thread, have no clue as to what might be causing it.... i did everything as per the instructions...

Downloading the file again, lets see what happens... :)

If it doesn't work, well Cricket 2007 is coming soon :D

manee

Chairman of Selectors
That means a face is missing, basically, if you want a quick fix, find the face it is coming from and do not play for or against that country.

Sadly, I cannot give you a fix on the file.

Manee

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
manee said:
That means a face is missing, basically, if you want a quick fix, find the face it is coming from and do not play for or against that country.

Manee

That's not very helpful! :p

@ cheetah - I assume you have the 4GB bat pack installed?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Not sure how much help this can be, but I always get that error when I play Ian Bell. My solution is to simply not play him, so maybe playing England is your problem?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
evertonfan said:
Not sure how much help this can be, but I always get that error when I play Ian Bell. My solution is to simply not play him, so maybe playing England is your problem?

It could be that there is a typo in the batch file. Either way it's eminently fixable. I'll take a look later.

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
manee said:

Manee

untitled.GIF

No mate .fsh file is missing means a Bat is missing as face files are in .big format not .fsh :p

Well according to the .fsh file posted it an Marcus Trescothick Bats - GM Maxi - White and Case which is missing.
I have attached it for you. Just put this in the root directory.

Attachments

• 35e872acc6d4bc7612206cb87062e5bd.zip
    152.2 KB · Views: 36

bdboy

School Cricketer
same thing man....

hello new here, great place!

i installed unique face pack v2 and it still shows the same problem i downloaded the file u put in, and downloaded the previous messager file too but still the problem continues..... i am getting cric 07 but still a bug is a bug :)

Users who are viewing this thread