Unofficial Tournament - Round 2, 3, 4 Initiated

Harji

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have to be Srilanka and i'll vote for realistic but i have dynamic ip so how can play game coz everytime i connect to internet i got new ip address

playkid12

Club Captain
lol Harji..bud...I'd love to include you in the tournament, but its already started...and we're already in round two lol. I'll make one more once this one is over :)

Short Leg

International Cricketer
Match Summary
West Indies (Siku) Vs England (Short Leg)

Round 2 At The Oval, England
Toss:
England elect to bat
Umpires: Aleem Dar and Billy Doctrove

Jerome Taylor broke through early for the West Indies with Vaughn's poor ODI form continuing and the score at 1/3 in the first over Progressed until Bell threw away a start to be stumped for 34 off 11 as the match was evenly poised at 2/40.

Enter Kevin Pietersen who in partnership with Andrew Strauss thrashed the Windies all over The Oval as the 100 came up after just 6.4 overs followed by the 150 off 8.5 overs. The exit of Strauss for 64 off 32 after 53 minutes at the crease triggered a collapse in the England camp as a mix of poor shot selection and controlled spin bowling from Gayle and Samuels got the West Indies back in the match. Pietersen contributed 84 from 34 balls but no one after him was willing to bat the innings out as England fell in a heap losing 8/46 to be all out for just 223 in 18 overs which is nothin like the 300 they were on track to get and now giving the West Indies a real sniff at victory.

With an achievable chase in sight out came Chanderpaul and Gayle to open the batting although they didn't get the start they were hoping for with Vaughan taking a classic catch in gully to remove Gayle for 11 off 8 as the West Indies went to 1/13. It was soon 2/20 With both openers gone and then 3/20 as England grabbed advantage as Lewis smashed the stumps of Samuels and Flintoff bowled the first maiden of the tournament.

From then on there was little recovery from the West Indies as the score became 4/29 and then 5/33 with the required run rate balooning out. Smith, Bravo and Ramdin all reached double figures but failed to pick up the mess left behind by the top order as the West Indies crashed to a 138 run defeat as they were all out after 15.3 overs for 85.

Both the West Indies and England now have a 1-1 record as we enter the third round of this prestegious yet unofficial tournament.

playkid12

Club Captain
I'm not getting a response from Bangladesh OR south africa...

If you guys dont respond me in a day, I'll open your slots up

playkid12

Club Captain
Yeah...he's added to the list.

Sucks...the tournament was off to such a bang and now people arent responding..Anyway, I sent out an email to all three of them. If they don't reply, they're being replaced.

Its ridiculous when people commit to something and then just forget about it..

Anyway Mario, I'm against you in Round 3. I see you in gamespy all the time, so I'm sure we wont have a problem arranging it.

Last edited:

playkid12

Club Captain
Two slots are open - New Zealand and Bangladesh. If anyone wishes to join, please post below.

*update: New Zealand is taken but Bangladesh is still available :)

Last edited:

Genius-Boy

School Cricketer
I want to be New Zealand....I am indiancricketer on Gamespy Arcade...

EDIT: My timezone is British Summer GMT + 1

Last edited:

playkid12

Club Captain
K...You got new Zealand.. but make sure you come on these forums everyday to check for updates.

Bangladesh slot is still open!

Monty57

Club Cricketer
i will be bangladesh- am england time zone and i cant play over game spy but i can play over everything else

playkid12

Club Captain
ok monty - ur bangladesh, please remember to check regularly (once a day). I need your timezone

Users who are viewing this thread