Unofficial Tournament - Round 2, 3, 4 Initiated

fs740

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey you know what please remove me from this tournament and ladder
cause none of you people trust me.
i edit me players but not up to 99 but up to 80-85
anyway i don't wanna be insulted anymore.
Ya'll people just complaint because you people just want to win.
Many people have done many things worse than this with me but i never complained.
i did complained once because the guy really pissed me off.
and if one guy complains about me everyone turns their back at me and they start complaining too.
i understand that because you all are friends and everything, and of course you will support your friend.
but let me tell you one thing, i did use that double bounce trick, but i stopped,
I SWEAR i've never tried to cheat.
and one last thing ya'll people were against me because i played too good specially i batted well. and people were complaining about that too that "How do i time the ball perfectly?" and they quit. ZMario and many other people.
anyway thank you all for all the games and patches etc....
And thank you for insulting me everywhere you people could.
bye and sorry to people if i've caused any inconvenience.
And PLZZZZZZZZZ remove me from this SITE
ALLAH HAFIZ!!!!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
fs740 said:
hey you know what please remove me from this tournament and ladder
cause none of you people trust me.
i edit me players but not up to 99 but up to 80-85
anyway i don't wanna be insulted anymore.
Ya'll people just complaint because you people just want to win.
Many people have done many things worse than this with me but i never complained.
i did complained once because the guy really pissed me off.
and if one guy complains about me everyone turns their back at me and they start complaining too.
i understand that because you all are friends and everything, and of course you will support your friend.
but let me tell you one thing, i did use that double bounce trick, but i stopped,
I SWEAR i've never tried to cheat.
and one last thing ya'll people were against me because i played too good specially i batted well. and people were complaining about that too that "How do i time the ball perfectly?" and they quit. ZMario and many other people.
anyway thank you all for all the games and patches etc....
And thank you for insulting me everywhere you people could.
bye and sorry to people if i've caused any inconvenience.
And PLZZZZZZZZZ remove me from this SITE
ALLAH HAFIZ!!!!

I rest my case.

Changing your players' ratings are fine, but using them online are not. :mad

Also, I can assure you, I never quit, I may have questioned you, but I NEVER quit.

playkid12

Club Captain
Aw, thats just not good to see (fights and people getting hurt). This is why I wanted to deal with it on PM. It's better to see everyone happy and deal things in secrecy because people can get hurt from words..especially if they're in public. And after all, this is just a game. So, I'm making a new rule now. If you guys have any problems that could hurt a person's reputation, please PM me instead of attacking the person on the board. It's just not good to see someone hurt because of a stupid game. Anyway, it's my fault for not putting the rule up since the beginning.

And playkid, why remove these posts? Surely people should know who they're playing against.

Mario, through complaints, people get bad reputations. Lets say I post something about someone's behavior or actions. Lets say they werent well known on the boards and that was the first thing people heard about them. Then, it becomes so hard for that person to remove that reputation. It's a bit too harsh. If they just PM me, I can take note of it and give a stern warning, and if I get another complaint from another person after I gave the offender the warning, I can take a harsh action. It's just a lot neater and a lot more professional that way. Furthermore, it avoids unnecessary fights and emotions from getting involved (since both players will be talking to me, instead of each other). More than that, if you state things on the thread, it can erupt into an argument, which I want to avoid at all costs. Cricket is a sport for gentlemen. I want everyone to play this game more for fun than anything. Yes, its good to be competitive, but guys, have fun and relax because after all, its just a game!

EarlCG, fs470, and Zmario, please remove those posts. No need to see memories of fights. I mean, its completely under your control to remove it, but I'd really appreciate it if that rubbish is off this thread.

Anyway, the slot for Pakistan is open. First person to reply to this post (or PM me) will get Pakistan.

Last edited:

playkid12

Club Captain
Zmario is Pakistan now. He PMed me that he wants to take the open slot. ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED.

To remove the post, click on edit on the bottom right hand side of the post you want to delete (this option only shows up on your own posts, not others so you cant go around deleting other peoples posts lol). After you click on edit, theres an option at the top, above the text box.

playkid12

Club Captain
EarlCG, you will need to have a rematch with Pakistan since zMario controls them now instead of fs470.

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Firstly I'll have a look at making some edits to my post if I feel the tone is out of place but, from recollection I believe it's a fair account of events, ( the fact Mastbanda didn't argue with it offers is a token of evidence to support that) and what has been said has been said already. I understand that you don't like seeing a users reputation harmed but clearly this isn't a baseless bout of vitriol - I clearly stated the chain of events from my point of view and now, as highlighted by zMarih0e we now have an admission from the user hismelf. The damage done to mastbanda's reputation has been done by himself and, to be frank, I fail see even a sniff of injustice surrounding that.

At the time of the match fs470 was in place as Pakistan and eventually, we completed a game which I won, so I feel a little aggrieved that I apparently spent around three hours of my time for nothing. Obviously as the situation is I have vested interest, but I can honestly say that if I was in your position I would have allowed zMarih0e to join but would have left all results standing. I believe (and please point out to the contrary if you feel it's due) have done nothing wrong yet I am being penalised.

Equally if you are back dating things then zMarih0e must surely replay the match against England as well?

Last edited:

playkid12

Club Captain
The reason I'm making Pakistan replay the matches is to be fair to zMario, no other reason. I don't mean to penalise you. There's a good chance that England will play him again. I've sent the PM to England before I sent it to you - but haven't got a response. If England doesn't play Zmario, the same result will be used - which is of England losing. If zMario decides to not play against you, the same result will be used - of you winning. I've done this to be completely fair to Zmario. The losers get the choice of playing (england in the first match, pakistan in the second). I did this for two reasons: 1) I don't want him to come into the tournament with stats already for him that someone else has earned. 2) I didn't want any other players - England has the perfect opportunity if they dont progress - to argue that "I played fs470 and lost, not Zmario, so its not fair." or Zmario saying "Why am I not progressing, I didn't lose that match against Earl comprehensively, fs470 did." I'm preventing future problems by giving the losers the opportunity to play again because then, I can just tell them that they had the option. As far as you're concerned, I don't mean to penalise you, and I can understand your irritation. But I didn't foresee fs470 leaving, as none of us did. As far as all this is concerned, its an ugly situation and we just need to move on, repair things, and forget about it. I need your support through it, and I'll try to make it as fair as possible. If you do end up losing the match agianst zmario (if you guys do play it), I will provide some sort of compensation. You will not be disadvantaged in the rankings because of all this.

Last edited:

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just played my game against paul. Was a good game.

Ireland won the toss and elected to put sri lanka into bat.

unfinished.jpg

Off 17.5 overs i had posted a score of 234-8, the highlight being 101 off 68 balls from Jayasuriya. Then we got hit by the disconnected bug, and we decided, rather than restart, for paul to chase 250.

Heres the screenshot of pauls innings.

paulsinnings.jpg

playkid12

Club Captain
Oh wow, good job JustTim! Paul, man...what happened? You had the most comprehensive victory from round one. :(

Okay..I'm getting no reply from Australia. I've been sending him PMs for a while...

Also, I had to reformat my drive bc of a registry problem. Can anyone send me the name corrector thingy? The person took it down from the link, so I need it from one of you guys.

Thanks!

Last edited:

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the new player editor has a correct names/faces function in it, worked fine for me. its made by the same guy and the link is in the post of the original

paul12907

School Cricketer
playkid12 said:
Oh wow, good job JustTim! Paul, man...what happened? You had the most comprehensive victory from round one. :(

Okay..I'm getting no reply from Australia. I've been sending him PMs for a while...

Also, I had to reformat my drive bc of a registry problem. Can anyone send me the name corrector thingy? The person took it down from the link, so I need it from one of you guys.

Thanks!

well ... i bowled like absolute crap - thanks to the lag i think my first over turned into an 11 ball over thanks to no balls - and after agreeing on a 250 target losing 2 wickets in the first 3 balls [one a silly run out- the other a fantastic ball that was nicked behind - again a brilliant catch] left me having to play some pretty audacious shots just to keep up with the run rate - sadly with ireland [with 2 of there best players in the pavillion] that only lead to me getting batsmen in [on about 6-10] then getting out.

Users who are viewing this thread