Updated roster.pak and patches

thegrizzla

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can anyone help me?!!!

I'm wanting to update the teams in Cricket 2004, and have heard that the updated roster.pak does exactly this. The trouble I have is that I've tried downloading it about 5 times from cricket2004.co.uk and everytime the file has been corrupted, so I've not been able to use it!!!Can anyone give me a working link for this, as I've also downloaded some of the teams faces to go with the game, but because I haven't updated the teams, I can't patch the teams faces!!!

And if someone could also tell me where I'm supposed to extract sam's cricket 2004 exe patch to then I'd appreciate that as well!!!

thegrizzla

School Cricketer
Right I've another problem!!!I've downloaded the n power stumps and advertisement patch, but I don't know which sections need changing in the graphics importer in order for these to work. I know for the stumps you have to change 'Test Match Stumps', but which other ones need to be changed for the n power advertisements to come on?

The same also applies for the frizzel county championship stumps and advertisements - which ones need changing for these to work?

guy gorilla

School Cricketer
Certain pitchads and stumps do not fit certain competitions or playmodes you have to decide which one you are going to play in and change the stumps and pitchads beforehand.In the drop down menu on the right on the editor it tells you which is which pitch for what weather condition and country

guy gorilla

School Cricketer
P.s meaning if you wanted to play a Frizzell county championship season you would change all the ones that mention england and for which ones that do not mention any team in general

thegrizzla

School Cricketer
That's a bit of an arse but never mind!!!What about importing for example the England face pack into the game?I know you have to change the one day and sweater modes in 256*256, but do you have to select 'England' in the team menu and keep modifying the gob file til uve imported all the teams faces, or do you change the 'face' files in the team list???I'm asking a hell of a lot of questions here, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right!!!!

guy gorilla

School Cricketer
Not to sure on faces,again I think you have to save the original gob file or one you've adapted and are happy with,change the faces with the kit editor and say for instance you've installed england and new zealand face packs for a test series,i would go to the editor that comes with the game under a new user and change the faces manually(22 caucasian faces would be needed so you would have to copy over some of the asian and afro carribean faces.when you've finished the series retore your original gob file

Users who are viewing this thread