Various gameplay questions

I assume he means the physics engine, and whether the ball will loop (for spinners obviously). I didn't notice it as much of a problem, so not too worried if they haven't "fixed" it.

No, he means the pace bug where Shoaib Akhtar would bowl 100mph and then a loopy 40mph full toss.

If this is not fixed, I am NOT buying the game.

Hmm, well that was showed to us as being fixed on the first forum day.

They (Codemasters) were actually surprisingly smarmy about it, considering all they did was change a number for the pace of the ball here and there.

lazy_chesnut said:

They (Codemasters) were actually surprisingly smarmy about it, considering all they did was change a number for the pace of the ball here and there.

So you mean they have fixed it?

I completely agree with manee if they havent fixed this then even i'm not buying

lazy_chesnut said:

What do you mean smarmy?

I mean that they were well chuffed with themselves for doing it even though it's something which shouldn't really be flaunted, as it's not a very impressive "feature".

"New in BLIC 2007 - bowlers don't bowl one ball at 100mph then the next at 38mph."

Great, you must be very pleased with yourselves.

The player names did put a few people off on the '05 version but still a lot got it for the gameplay.

Quite interesting in how those cracks turn out :)

Spinning

One thing that really bugged me on BLIC 05 wa that whenever you bowled a googly or flipper, the AI would always know what it was. I reall hope that Codemasters as sorted this out.

i just hope that reverse swing actually reverses and that the bowling speed is more noticable. plus the fielding in previous games is horrible so fixing that will improve the gameplay greatly and some more realistick edges are gona be great, im not asking for more edges im just saying they need to look sort of reall and edges of spinn bowling are gona be great.

Ben77mc said:
One thing that really bugged me on BLIC 05 wa that whenever you bowled a googly or flipper, the AI would always know what it was. I reall hope that Codemasters as sorted this out.

Maybe the batsman could pick the stuey macgill wrong'un :D

wat abt the foot movments??????

will there be diffrent controls for back and front foots

Users who are viewing this thread