Blic07: Things that Disappoint me!

Does highly expected BLIC07 dissappoint you?

• Yes, Codies Cheated us!

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No, but game didn't live to my expectation

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • No, like it!

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
The game looks like EA's cricket 97:Ashes Tour Edition.
Same thin in here after 10 years.
But the most disappointing thing in the game is AS (Artificial Stupidity), yeah that's right.
I've got Ausi's out within just 29 runs. All the big guns played like the most stupid batsmen in the world.

Another thing, LBW's decisions are the worst case in my opinion. The ball's pitched @ exactly middle stump, no seem movement, no swing & it hits the mid stump, but the umpire says, NOT OUT, Ball pitched outside the off stump whilst playing the shot. I think that umpiring is not fair in the game (ICC must take it down immediately). LOL
Well, rules say that a ball pitched away from leg stump & hitting the stumps, this can not be given as out, as it brings negative bowling.
But a ball pitching @ off stump & hitting the stumps, it's fair to give an out. But BLIC07 umpires are stupid enough to not to consider that. Take my word.....

Rooks said:
Another thing, LBW's decisions are the worst case in my opinion. The ball's pitched @ exactly middle stump, no seem movement, no swing & it hits the mid stump, but the umpire says, NOT OUT, Ball pitched outside the off stump whilst playing the shot. I think that umpiring is not fair in the game (ICC must take it down immediately). LOL
Well, rules say that a ball pitched away from leg stump & hitting the stumps, this can not be given as out, as it brings negative bowling.
But a ball pitching @ off stump & hitting the stumps, it's fair to give an out. But BLIC07 umpires are stupid enough to not to consider that. Take my word.....

well! hmmmmm! LBW decision in Blic07 is one of the strong feature to my belief. and i can't believe your case as over playing hundreds of times i havn't experience any LBW decesion going wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread