Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted some things in next version:
Injuries
Saving Replay
Drinks Break
Correct Faces For All The Team
Real Kits
Commentator changing system

If in the next version these things will there then i will buy it.

etho11

International Cricketer
i wouldnt be surprised if EA skip the 08 year and take there time "TRY" and make an successfull game for 09

azka0

School Cricketer
i would like:

Injuries, players retiring injured/sick
more bat selection (woodworm , rbk , mrf etc.)
more stadiums to play at
choice of umpires
choice of ball
youth players coming through the county teams

Benno

Club Cricketer
I agree, if you whack a batsman say five times they get taken off injured, or maybe they should make it you have to hit them in a certain spot bang on (I'll let you figure out the spot for yourself) they get taken off injured.

Commentators - not repeating the same thing over and over like in previous games.

There should be opening statements from both captains before the game, maybe saying how confident they are, the pitch report etc.
Speaking of pitch report they should go to a pitch report with Tony Greig.
He also tells us whether it may rain soon or not and how warm or cold it is.
Of course all these different commentary features can be toggled on/off.
And can we please have Tony Greig and Bill Lawry opening with the commentary, just like in the old days. Commentators should be changed every five overs so it keeps the dialogue fresh, innovative and most importantly, interesting.

A possible commentator lineup can be...
Richie Benaud and Mark Nicholas
David Gower and Ian Bishop
Bill Lawry and Tony Greig
Michael Slater and Jonathon Agnew

Another big ask would be for photo realistic grounds, crowds, scoreboards with the choice of Foxtel, Channel nine sports or SkySports logo, photo realistic players and likeness (this would be hard to get the rights for)

Another great thing they need to bring back is the classic match section like in BLIC05. But with classic ASHES moments from 80's 90's and recent ASHES clashes. But not the ones where you need 50 off 9 overs to win, lets play out a whole final innings just to keep us on our toes to give us a challenge.

Another thing they could add in there if you beat the challenges you unlock certain things along the way such as pics and little videos, maybe unlock classic ashes sides from the 80's or 90's then we can play whole test matches between the two. It would be great controlling Boonie and even bowling as Botham.

Lastly, I think we need an autoplay feature where you can actually watch the match be played out by the game engine. Great for those days when there's nothing on, sit back and relax with a tinny and watch the cricket!:cheers

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
From playing the game it seems that no matter how bad the weather, there only ever seems to be one break. I think that bad light should come into it as well. These are just my thoughts added onto the comment I made on the pinned wishlist topic. I made many many recommendations there

Benno

Club Cricketer
Have you had the message during a test match :-
'opposition declares against the light?'
I saw something like this message that flashed up for a spilt second because it was getting really dark. It was the evening session and the clouds overhead made the ground really dim. I guess they wanted to continue batting!

Ritwik

co-founder
I think the EA games need a complete engine overhaul, but more importantly they need an overhaul of their philosophy - they should try and get a development studio which actually knows about cricket, focus on gameplay, have a commitment to excellence and put some money into the cricket franchise. [That there's a ton of money to be made off cricket has already been proved often enough, with the IPL being just the latest example].

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'd be happy with different bugs.

I don't expect it to be any good, but it would make a nice change to see that they haven't just recycled the same old tripe but instead sold us a whole new load of tripe.

Highlander999

ICC President
They should actually work with some of the guys here. I'm sure people would happily help for free and they would get a better game = more revenue. But they won't, I'm now used to EA letting us down with cricket games

Benno

Club Cricketer
I know one thing is for certain, EA stands for Electronic Arts and they definitely haven't mastered the art of making a decent cricket game.
EA head office is in California, the game has probably been made by Americans, what would they know about the game!

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
During a Test Match I would like to see an option offering the light if the light is getting dim.. Also in Cricket 2004, we saw that you could start a match at Sunset. That was great and when you completed that Innings it would be Night.

That was brilliant!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I dont want EA to make another painful game like Cricket 07.

CricketPlayer55

International Coach
Would really like:
Injuries
Changing commentators
Realistic sounds
Realistic gameplay and movements
Original faces
Original lineups
Original names
Original kits