VB Series 2006

You definitely need a miracle to win this one.

For me I need to get a bigger lead so that I don't get run down in the home straight again. Good thing Aus is playing again. Also I hope Atapattu injury isn't too bad as he is one of my players that most don't have.

Infact I wouldn't mind a repeat of yesterday, as Prakash doesn't have Martyn and Waqar Younis 66 doesn't have Symonds as captain.

Dam I have him as a bonus player. Oh well he will still have a few games to work his magic. May be they will drop Katich and let Clarke open :D That would help Clarke get more runs for me.

Sureshot said:
Perfectly normal for teenage boys ;)

Don't understand what you mean with that. If you mean I am teenager, you pretty wrong.

Prakash is sometimes being down the rankings and now he is at the top again. And he is playing with only ten players.

Next match is Australia vs Sri Lanka. For me it's in the best interest that Australia wins this one.

I am 25 years old. I think that's a bit out of your league. ;)

Last edited:
Prakash said:
Never thought would make to the top with 10 players :)

Its possible when you have Sangakkara as Gilly can basically be counted as a -1 player right now. Heres hoping he finally hits form :D
You also have some good batters.

Prakash said:
Never thought would make to the top with 10 players :)

I was once playing with eight players, with Kallis being out and Ponting/Gilchrist (each different ODI) and McGrath rested.

But you took a gamble to pick up players who most of the players wouldn't have and it worked out well for you so far. :clap

ZexyZahid said:
I am 25 years old. I think that's a bit out of your league. ;)

Don't worry you're not my type ;)

18 in April, and no i won't be going on a bender I'm very Anti-alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread