VB Series 2006

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You should have waited the Nel news came one day before the start of the comp which is more than enough time to register :D

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've got 9 players. Surprisingly the most though McGrath with a bonus has a mighty 70ish points.

Need big performances from, Attapatu, Murali, Smith, Gibbs and Pollock tomorrow.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am still at the 30th position. And I can't gain much from the upcoming match.

Hariz

International Cricketer
irottev said:
18th. And I was 5th at one point. I am only playing with 10 players though.

Although Nel is not playing at all, I think most of the FC teams have players not playing every game like Gilchrist, Ponting, Kallis and so on.....So it is not that much of a loss.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hariz said:
Although Nel is not playing at all, I think most of the FC teams have players not playing every game like Gilchrist, Ponting, Kallis and so on.....So it is not that much of a loss.

The problem is he has Ponting as captain and had McGrath rested to go with Nel.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well for now your second. Things can change dramatically. And I thought Ponting would rest at home. Read somewhere he played with Waugh some golf and went somewhere with his wife. :rolleyes:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
Well for now your second. Things can change dramatically. And I thought Ponting would rest at home. Read somewhere he played with Waugh some golf and went somewhere with his wife. :rolleyes:
I thought Waugh played tennis.:p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
siddharth2002 said:
This is gonna be huge, whoever wins it, already 2400+.

More the reason for me to break my duck in this series :)
I hope my players can keep their form up for the rest of this series.

irottev

School Cricketer
Sometimes I have to pick my team in advance as I will be out for a few days or to prevent me forgetting.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Fair enough.

Currently looking alright for me as Smith my bonus player will get bonus points for wickets :eek:
Now I need Hall to clean up the tail and some how get himself up the order. Or SA collaspe down to him.
Also would help if Vass did something with the bat and especially with the ball as a number don't have him.

irottev

School Cricketer
Atapattu failed for me again. Smith and Pollock have gotten me points though with wickets. Hopefully both get some runs as they are the only SA players I have.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
My players in this match: Gibbs got four runs. Pollock got two wickets for 17 runs. Vaas got no wickets for 39 runs.

I think I will drop in the standings now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I should be alright but the next few games is a bit worrying. Katich is in good form with the bat and a few have him at the top. Hall isn't batting very high so I have to rely on his bowling. Clarke also bats quite low and I don't want Aus to collaspe down to him.

Users who are viewing this thread