vCash Donating/Begging Thread

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Could anyone send me around 10-15k vCash please? Will be returning it. I remember having over 100k lost 50k each months before while betting on RM v/s FCB and one more which was India v/s some opponent I don't remember.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not sure whether you got the amount or not, the page redirected me to 'Could not find server' error after putting name, amount and clicking donate button but at the moment 20K are subtracted. Need confirmation @yashdude101

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank you so much brothers, @Abhas and @ChaitS. :)

----------

Not sure whether you got the amount or not, the page redirected me to 'Could not find server' error after putting name, amount and clicking donate button but at the moment 20K are subtracted. Need confirmation @yashdude101
Received, thanks bro. :)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Can I have 40k for my league please? 20k for the winner, 10k for the winner and 5k for 3rd place team. And the other 5 for betting, that would be nice cheers. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can I have 40k for my league please? 20k for the winner, 10k for the winner and 5k for 3rd place team. And the other 5 for betting, that would be nice cheers. :thumbs

Only in one condition, if you count me as the winner, 2nd place holder, 3rd place holder and the ones who did bets.

Users who are viewing this thread