Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
His fastest speed recorded during that world cup was 149.7

Indian Cricket Fever - The fastest legal bowlers in the world

I remember reading something a few months back where only two Indian bowlers had ever been recorded bowling at over 150k's, and they were Sharma and Srinath.

Bah. That list is bullshit. Lee a chucker? There is no way in the world that he is a chucker and I will put my house on it. He has the best action in world cricket.

Lee's delivery to Sri Lankan captain Sanath Jayasuriya which injured his forearm and forced him to retire from the game was a similarly obvious chuck.

What a joke of a website...

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
:laugh I didn't actually read the article tbh, I just looked at the fastest times recorded.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
His fastest speed recorded during that world cup was 149.7

Indian Cricket Fever - The fastest legal bowlers in the world

I remember reading something a few months back where only two Indian bowlers had ever been recorded bowling at over 150k's, and they were Sharma and Srinath.

Srinath? Sreesanth?

Sharma is the fastest International Indian bowler. He bowled at 152.8 km/h at the CB series in Australia. He got the wicket of Andrew Symonds that ball.

Sreesanth Bowled his fastest of 149.7 km/h in Malaysia, against Australia, again.

But Before sharma got to the scenes, it was VRV singh who held the crown for the fastest Indian bowler. He bowled at 150.3 km/ph.

Well, coming back to the atul sharma topic, It's the hype media has built, I don't think Atul has done much to promote himself to get hype running around him. The Media were intrigued by him, and hyped him and they dug up this hole where atul faces all the blame if anything goes wrong. So it's not his fault if any rumour comes up about him or his activities. But rather the media which left the scenes later. In a shell, The media took him out of the pit, and they put him back there, just to hype him up.

And i remember correctly, when the man first came onto the scene of the IPL that he's contracted with the Rajasthan Royals, I checked up their squads and didn't find him. Well, there was only another Cricketer, wicketkeeper, 37 year old Atul sharma.

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Lee has been reported for chucking at start of his career. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread