Atul Sharma: Fastest Bowler in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Pace is extremely overrated. If Shaun Tait ran in and bowled it his absolute fastest, it'd probably break records. It'd also probably miss the pitch. He'd also probably get injured after one ball. I'll take a Stuart Clark type accurate bowler at 130km/h over an express pace bowler anyday.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bloody Hell!!! :eek::eek::eek: The BCCI has somehow managed to sneak The Great Khali into Cricket :spy

Get him into the team now! I don't give a paperclip how he bowls, he'll probably scare the living daylights out of the batsmen anyway.

His action is rather gay I must say though.

He'll sort anyone out in the team though, Heehee

khali.jpg

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Damn. Hope he recovers from that injury soon! So he's a real person, now let's see if all the claims are true...

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Doesn't matter if his bowling prowess is all it's cracked up to be, he could probably win India a few golds in the Olympics for power lifting, boxing, and all that sort of stuff. :banana2

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I was reading on some county website the otherday that there is a guy from around Suffolk that's even better then Atul Sharma and has been clocked at 108mph. His name is Daniel Manley or something and he has just turned 19 recently.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The way Kamran Khan limped off the ground yesterday, it seems that he has got a ankle injury. Ankle injuries take time to heal; this might just force Warne to play Atul (if he has recovered from the injury) a bit earlier than he might've wished. Probably in the next match.
Let's hope that kamran recovers from his injury quickly; the lads got talent and I would love to see him play.
Last few matches, I've not noticed Atul in the dugout. Wonder why..

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I've heard he's quicker than that. I read that he can bowl at over 100mph from standing, so imagine how quick he'd be off a proper run!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
'And now the moment everyone's been waiting for. Atul Sharma, hyped as the fastest bowler ever is at the end of his run-up about to bowl to Kevin Pietersen. This is a huge moment and could mark the start of a career that will rewrite the history books. Here he comes...107 miles per hour! Oh my! It was so fast you didn't even see it pitch! Oh wait...that's because it didn't pitch...it was a beamer that's hit KP. It's knocked him down and he' not moving. His neck looks twisted out of shape and the ball's split open. There's blood pooling from his helmet. Ah, he's dead. Kevin Pietersen is dead. Well, that's the end of what could have been a promising career for Atul Sharna.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread