Vcash FIFA Quiz:(Winner will get 100 Vcash Per Questions on each day)

sribabu

Club Captain
Winner :riz7khan12

Congrats to you

for winning 100 vcash prize

sribabu added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

In Today's three matches,which team/teams will get maximum corner kicks?

Owzat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
4.Recaptulation(saying Aloud)

aka talking to yourself?

It's a good way of remembering things, perhaps the reading/saying and hearing double or even treble reinforcing the learning. I used it a lot for revision. However, as with anything, the less you use knowledge, the more you forget. Ties in with the thread about education and is it marks/grades or learning. For me you learn to pass, whether you've long-term learned depends how relevant what you learned is in your future life/career/courses.

Personally I feel school lasts too long, spoils the enjoyment of being a kid. What you need to know probably could be schooled over 3-4 years, the rest is just knowledge for the sake of it eg history, geography etc, and while it might give you a broader education, it's no better or more important than what you learn for pleasure later in life. Do I use Biology, Chemistry or Physics in any part of my life since leaving school/uni? Nope. Will I? Nope.

Funnily enough I was reading through an exam paper for Science, without having been in school for many years I was laughing at the questions and doubting the scientific value. There was a question about earthquakes and what a government could do to stop their population being killed. The right answers were so flipping obvious it was unbelievable, I mean they had the word "earthquake" in them. The other options including "telling the population to leave the country" ffs :facepalm I looked at other questions and there was so much you could work out without needing years of classes. I know I am older and hopefully wiser than I would have been at the age those exams are aimed at, but our GCSEs didn't include those level of easy points pickings. It's no wonder grades are rising so high year on year that they need A*s.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What idea i can give you is that put a card board infront of your tv and computer Titled "No TV and Computer till exam finshed".This technique is know as card board technique.If you stick with card board technique you can reach great height Just try it.

LMAO. That made my day.

----------

Personally I feel school lasts too long, spoils the enjoyment of being a kid. What you need to know probably could be schooled over 3-4 years, the rest is just knowledge for the sake of it eg history, geography etc, and while it might give you a broader education, it's no better or more important than what you learn for pleasure later in life. Do I use Biology, Chemistry or Physics in any part of my life since leaving school/uni? Nope. Will I? Nope.

Exactly my thoughts, but I feel in the current scenario of world, that's impossible. I would want to abolish exams and grades as well, but I know it's too utopian.

Users who are viewing this thread