No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Great artwork.

Good to see you back. Are you planning on increasing your activity?

Great artwork.

Good to see you back. Are you planning on increasing your activity?

Naah been busy with job,workouts and project so not that much activity

But if u or anyone need a signature or avvy post it here i can make it in 2-3 days time after request.

Last edited:
But if u or anyone need a signature or avvy post it here i can make it in 2-3 days time after request.
A fernando torres set please :)

Can you make me a banner of my new league I will be starting, it's called Celebrity Cricket League.

Request-Hope Solo Siggy AND David De Gea Wallpaper In United Shirt

Here are two large pieces i made for a collective team exhibition

image.jpg

Software Used:- Mandlebulb 3d and Photoshop

image.jpg

I really enjoyed making this piece in VUE. It crashed often time while rendering it but finally did it. And than did some postwork in ps.
Software used:-Maya,Vue and Photoshop.
Render time:- 8 hours.

Open image in new tab for full view.

magnificent work :cheers

You gotta be kidding me. That stuff is kerplucking insane! :eek:
Thanks Bro
This 2 pieces took me month i thrash many times this pieces during their creation work and thought of giving up on those and start new one.
But i forced myself to complete them and so i finally made them ready for the exhibition.:)

If that'll be in exibition then I'll surely vote you .

Thanks Bro
This 2 pieces took me month i thrash many times this pieces during their creation work and thought of giving up on those and start new one.
But i forced myself to complete them and so i finally made them ready for the exhibition.:)

I must say, your hard work definitely shows up in those artworks! The detail you've added to both of them is nothing, but mind blowing!

If that'll be in exibition then I'll surely vote you .

Lol, you don't vote in exhibitions! :p

Users who are viewing this thread