Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

kills999

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Release it plese MSD Ashes 2009 is just days away i wanna see this also we might be able to port this patch to Ashes 2009...:idea

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Such a Twat . He wants us to beg him to release the patch. Other members: Just wait a day or two, PC demo would be released which should keep you going till full release. who would ask him then

dude i dont care about releasing the patch. i can release it right now. but if no one wanted it then why would i waste my time. i thought the ashes 09 is coming out so there is no point but i see you guys want it so ill release it. and next time watch your mouth kid.

guys ill release it tommorow i promise

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
ok guys the patch is ready. where do you want me to post it? hurry tell me i dont have time. if i dont get respond in 4 hours from now then ill just upload it at megaupload.

sadhuagasia

School Cricketer
thanks very much i really enjoy ure patch its the best thing to happen to me.great work .keep it up:banana2

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
megaupload is fine buddy. maybe upload it on atleast another site aswell.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes please release the patch

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Uploading the patch on Megaupload right now. It is 50% completed. @ more hours to go and it will be released. Sorry to keep you all waiting for long time but I was having some problems with the bugs in the patch and uploading it to Megaupload. Finally, its all figured out and almost done. Keep visiting this thread to check on the updated, but it is final that it will be released in less than 3 hours.

danny_!9

School Cricketer
have a few problems with glen mcgrath being a batsman but thats all,Nice patch thanks MS Dhoni.

Dan

krisramy8887

School Cricketer
I am getting the same old logos?(Deccan chargers , Mumbai Indians) Help:crying:help

Otherwise a Great Patch :happy
Keep doing:hpraise

leungtltez

School Cricketer
Gilchrist is wearing 28 instead of 18 for Deccan in the game... but love the new kits!

Users who are viewing this thread