Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

heypradeepmohan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everyone.... is there any body who can post a torrent file of the patch so that less fortunate people like me who do not have access to megaupload can also enjoy the game... please help

mastermind_nrk

School Cricketer
Hey guys i was really looking forward to patch could someone tell me whre the link for the patch is ???

NLL77ROCK

School Cricketer
Hello ,

my PC is to slow for " ashes cricket 2009" , that mean the only solution is to play at " BLIC 2007" ......:doh
i have see that the best patch for the game is "virender sehwag international cricket " , but when i look at the latest version ( the screenshots , i have not yet the game ) ,they're only IPL teams updates

what is the difference with the 2009 version of "virender sehwag" and the 2010 version ???
is the 2009 the ultimate version of the game with all the international teams updates and the new IPL teams ??? ( or all the version of this patch have only IPL teams .....and not international teams updates )

thanks !!!!

P.S: they're not many international patchs for this game ( roster updates and real kits ), hope one version of "virender sehwag" have all this in one patch ....( international + IPL )

Last edited:

rajkamal4

School Cricketer
Virender sehwag international cricket link

please give me VSIC link in mediafire or any other sharings site other than rapidhare and megaupload as it is banned here in uae.

Thanks in advance
mail me :p[email protected]

bzed

School Cricketer
Need more information on what exactly is in the patch. What teams have changed? Is it mainly an enhancement for the Indian team only or for all international teams? Need more screenshots for kits, menus and gui.

Last edited:

bzed

School Cricketer
OK, I downloaded this anyway to see what's changed and it seems this is mainly an indian-only patch. Even the original teams have been renamed to Indian ones.

Come on guys. Why do that with international teams?

Where is the proper Roster patch? That's all I need for all the teams.

And some custom menu screens.

arif

School Cricketer
abort message
async load of 417ea6eeb7fe5ee10029ab52036ec4b4.fsh failed
this message is occurs while i load cricket 2009 roster in cricket 2005 plz give me solution
thanks in advance
mail me
[email protected]

Last edited:

arif

School Cricketer
please give me VSIC link in mediafire or any other sharings site other than rapidhare and megaupload as it is banned here in uae.

Thanks in advance
mail me in [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread