Want to play test matches

somekeystrokes

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm in the 23rd year of my career. I have excelled in t20 and odi. And am in the national team of birth the formats. Now I want to play test matches. I see "no chance" in selection status against test matches. I want to improve that but can only do if I get chances to play domestic test matches. Which I'm not getting.

How do I go about it??

I'm in the 23rd year of my career. I have excelled in t20 and odi. And am in the national team of birth the formats. Now I want to play test matches. I see "no chance" in selection status against test matches. I want to improve that but can only do if I get chances to play domestic test matches. Which I'm not getting.

How do I go about it??

You aren't getting chances to play First Class matches?

You aren't getting chances to play First Class matches?
Just one or two in the whole year. And soooo many t20, one is domestic t20 tournament, one is ipl and with every one day series there are t20 matches which I dont Want to play.

23rd year of career? did i miss a memo?

I'm guess he means 23 years old.

You've just got to be doing well in First Class cricket from what I know. Have you edited the starting conditions of the game at all?

Sorry. Spell check.
Correction
I'm 23yrs old, started at 16.
And, I'm in the national team of BOTH the formats.

Sorry. Spell check.
Correction
I'm 23yrs old, started at 16.
And, I'm in the national team of BOTH the formats.
What does it say for the 'English County'/'Australian Shield' for the domestic FC of the country other than the one you started in?

i had a very similar thing in my xbox career - you basically hit a point where you play so few FC games you have no chance to improve your selection criteria

Do you skip or forfeited the First class matches. That may be the reason

Users who are viewing this thread