Warm-up matches thread

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Credit to all my team mates as well as to the PC Staff team.

@ Amigo's. I think we're the only team that could have fought the way we did. All our three set batters got decisions that we can't do much about. We can only bat and fight, not umpire as well. Some of the dismissals were down to some marvellous bowling and outstanding fielding.

Today's definitely not a good day, but we can still win this game if we keep our teeth in the competition. It's important we don't let our shoulders drop. We need to keep fighting and do our stuff. Sod, myself and Tesla all got rough decisions while we were set. It's part of the game and sometimes even the umpires can make errors. We rather get the rough end of the deal in a warm up than a proper game.

Let's fight boys! Come on! CHIN UP!

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will definitely try with other batting combinations in the early stage of the league to avoid this performance. Irrespective of the score bowlers are able to pick 10 wickets so batsmen need to draw the match. Probably Amigos missing me in FC. I'm looking forward to rip opponents with Aryabhata one ( @zwarrior ).

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What a great knock again for your team. @SpitfiresKent .. Heinrich Klaasen of PCSTAFFXI .

Infamous Raptors :

Good bowling performance by team. @Kumbis take the big wicket of @Snowy & run out of @Abhas was quite unbelievable . Our 'Mystery Spinner' @CazCat bowl really well - A good sign up for us. @Chris Swift will get his hundred & hope for a thriller tomorrow.

Moment of the day :-

CY-ZZN30Gs6gb02We2onKYjtrnp5iy5BnFXNnUWzOT46eDiNRtvU6rUEGeHYl6FGe5b9-CDo8TuJG-4VhTl2MzK6R4e7EmsHmzY4DDA=w340-h250-nc

89.2 Adams to Spitf'Kent, OUT, What a brilliant catch by Kumarjit Biswas

SpitfiresKent 124 (167b 23X4 2X6)
c. Biswas b. Adams

@VarunB @Bilal45 Good day .

Last edited:
C

Chris Swift

What a great knock again for your team. @SpitfiresKent .. Heinrich Klaasen of PCSTAFFXI .

Infamous Raptors :

Good bowling performance by team. @Kumbis take the big wicket of @Snowy & run out of @Abhas was quite unbelievable . Our 'Mystery Spinner' @CazCat bowl really well - A good sign up for us. @Chris Swift will get his hundred & hope for a thriller tomorrow.

Moment of the day :-

CY-ZZN30Gs6gb02We2onKYjtrnp5iy5BnFXNnUWzOT46eDiNRtvU6rUEGeHYl6FGe5b9-CDo8TuJG-4VhTl2MzK6R4e7EmsHmzY4DDA=w340-h250-nc

89.2 Adams to Spitf'Kent, OUT, What a brilliant catch by Kumarjit Biswas

SpitfiresKent 124 (167b 23X4 2X6)
c. Biswas b. Adams

@VarunB @Bilal45 Good day .

Kumbis, you forget I'm english.....I'll be lucky if I get 2 runs tomorrow :p

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good batting by middle order batsmen. While the umpires decisions were pathetic over crucial wickets, I don't mind it since it depends on our luck and very unfortunate to see that decisions were against us.

We still have two more days and I believe, day 3 will be very crucial for both the teams. I would say, we are, or all the teams are having a good warm up game. A good opportunity to try our combinations. It is very difficult for us but strange that we aren't getting wickets even after selecting a bowling pitch. Home Advantage!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
We will definitely try with other batting combinations in the early stage of the league to avoid this performance. Irrespective of the score bowlers are able to pick 10 wickets so batsmen need to draw the match. Probably Amigos missing me in FC. I'm looking forward to rip opponents with Aryabhata one ( @zwarrior ).

I feel we can win this game. You can get two-three wickets in a hurry on this track. It needs two such bursts from our bowlers and we certainly have the bowlers to do that. I'm very confident in our batters too. We were right in the game and while I don't want to go on about the three decisions, it set us back undoubtably. I'll also say that our opponents bowled magnificently but we definitely have the batting to counter it and even conquer them. It's far from over and a draw isn't even on my mind at the moment. First session is crucial and hope our bowlers can tear into them.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Exactly the same I was going to post. He has been saying nvm the umpiring decisions but in every post has made a reference to those decisions. Irony.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Come on @Rebel2k17! 2 posts are hardly a rant. Sounds more to me like you guys are quaking in your boots because inspite of not having the rub of the green we still manage to be in the thick of things. Next year Rebel, we're going to get you a blue jersey and then you'll know that earthquakes are rare. :D

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A great comeback from the last warmup

Users who are viewing this thread