WCEXP 2003  ITS OUT !!!!!!!!!! - I've nearly finished the downloa

harsh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid10]Yay !!!

Its finally out.

Go to www.cricket2002.tk

If you dont know what this is well have you been living under a rock ? :;): :D

I'm finishing the download as I write . I'll get back and tell you all how it is.

Oh, and you have to download from Fileplanet[/color]

Hey can please post some screens here?

And does the fileplanet thing support download managers?

well i loaded the game and you have this thing called the WC manager and the menus look really cool. Everything seems to work ok. I have to do my college assignment but I will try the game out after that. Tell me what kind of screen you want yo see

Yes the fileplanet supports download managers . He has split it into small pieces so you can download many at once.
:P

[color=#000000:post_uid6]Feature List :

? Transfers the World Cup to South Africa and Zimbabwe
? All 14 WC Team Rosters inlcuding the 3 minnows
? All 14 accurate WC starting XIs
? All 14 WC Team Kits
? All 14 WC Team Logos and Menu art
? WC Stumps and Pitch ads
? Authentic WC Sponsor ads
? NexGen 3d Umpire model
? WC Umpire kits
? NexGen 3d Bat model
? Enhanced close fielding
? ICC Elite Panel Umpires
? New boundary rope and radar
? WC authentic TV Popups
? All new WC interface
? WC South Africa Menu Music
? Play under floodlights for the first time in England
? The Knockout Tournament is transferred to Leeds, England

Well the above features seems to be impressive, but i can't afford to download 31 mb on my dial up connection.[/color]

Edited By Kar_ind on 1046549428

As Vineet has split the patch in multiple parts you can download it spanning many days, for example one part a day. That won't be too taxing on your connection.

What is WCEXP 2003? is it a new game? where you download the files and install or is it a some kind of mega patch for cricket 2002? i dont think so but help me out. so far what i have read on the site its look like a new game where you download 31 files and using Winrar to extract it and install? am i right?
Has anybody tried it yet? if yes its worth downloading?

Hi Rangeela,
WCEXP 2003 is the World Cup 2003 update for Cricket 2002 thats been made by Vineet of http://www.cricket2002.tk
It can be downloaded from the above site

For features you can have a look at Kar_Ind's post above. According to early feedback its a very good patch indeed and i would recommend downloading it!

Rangeela, where have you been the last few weeks?! Vineet has literally been leaving us drooling with the expansion...it'll update the whole game - most importantly with the 14 2003 WC teams and the tournament itself!!! you won't regret downloading it.....It'll take 2 and a half hours on dial-up if your computer is up to scratch - or 15 minutes on broadband!

Hey Harsh..
Where is the download link....I cant seem to find it.

How do u extract the files....? I`ve had problems with it, I`ve downloaded 3 parts of it, but I can`t get them to work...

Can someone plzzz help? :(

How do u extract the files....? I`ve had problems with it, I`ve downloaded 3 parts of it, but I can`t get them to work...

Can someone plzzz help? :(

I havent download it myself as yet (ill do it Monday) but the files seem to be .rar files so you need Winrar (http://www.rarlab.com) to extract them.

The patch looks really good, i cant wait to download it. I see its even got the music I sent to vineet for it in on the patch.

Ste

Ali_Raja you need to download all the 23 parts for it to work.

And yes you need winrar 3

If you're Stephen Cooper then yeah you've done the music according to the credits :)

And oh you have to click only the exe in the first rar file and the rest will be taken automatically

Users who are viewing this thread