Website Design - A PC Thread -{SimpleListic BLOGGER Version!}

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello fellow PCer's! Looking at HP_fan's brilliant piece of work, I decided to start my own little 'portfolio'. Now remember I'm still learning CSS so what your going to be seeing are simple yet effective templates.

What's Going on here now?
Simple-Listic - V2
What Can I download/get from this?
Simple-Listic

Simple-Listic

Simple-listic is exactly what it is said to be.. Simple. It includes a Basic little Navbar and a clean interface which is very easy to use. You can use this theme as long as you like as long as you keep the footer the same. At the Moment, Simple-Listic is in progress, I'm still trying to clean up the little bits and pieces which are flying around.

You can See a Preview of Simple-Listic by Clicking Here.

Simplelistic.jpg

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Update --

Simple-Listic has been modified. New Additions Include:

- Logo
- Navigation Bar has been changed.
- Author may put up image on the sidebar and make this more of a 'blog'. Otherwise that may be used for any image (if wanted).
- Looks better on IE than previous version.

Release Date to be set soon.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
A suggestion: Make the separators on the top menu thinner, 1px will do the trick (Instead of using images as separators, use a 1px left and right border. And instead of using img01.gif as the body's background use it as the div#menu's background). Otherwise the template rocks!

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
A suggestion: Make the separators on the top menu thinner, 1px will do the trick (Instead of using images as separators, use a 1px left and right border. And instead of using img01.gif as the body's background use it as the div#menu's background). Otherwise the template rocks!

Thanks for the Tip, I've made the separators thinner. It'll be shown in the next release and hopefully the template will be released as well.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Simple-Listic has been released.

You can download it and preview it from here.

NOTE : This is the first version of Simple-Listic may have errors.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Nice colors there :). Red just rocks! Keep it up. Change the toolbar text color in the red skin to white, and it will be more readable.

Users who are viewing this thread