FC Match Thread Week 2, Match 3 | Landscape vs The Saints at Hagley Oval, Christchurch

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Our apology towards team Landscape, but we will not post the line-up until this is resolved.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Our apology towards team Landscape, but we will not post the line-up until this is resolved.
Unfortunately, you're acting a bit too immaturely currently, you know what it takes to simulate a game and ratings are not everything they are just a set of form and old records and cricksim doesn't offer variety to chose the complexity of the pitch.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Unfortunately, you're acting a bit too immaturely currently, you know what it takes to simulate a game and ratings are not everything they are just a set of form and old records and cricksim doesn't offer variety to chose the complexity of the pitch.
Immaturely ? Correct, I do know what it takes to simulate matches that's why we are not satisfied with your results. Ratings are not everything? What's the whole point of the entire experience if you are going to ignore the ratings? The simulator isn't going to do everything for you Ali, that's why you have to work at getting accurate results.
Your comments ^ confirms in my opinion my doubt in you simming the Saints matches...
We demand a rematch with @Na Maloom Afraad as the simmer!!!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Immaturely ? Correct, I do know what it takes to simulate matches that's why we are not satisfied with your results. Ratings are not everything? What's the whole point of the entire experience if you are going to ignore the ratings? The simulator isn't going to do everything for you Ali, that's why you have to work at getting accurate results.
Your comments ^ confirms in my opinion my doubt in you simming the Saints matches...
We demand a rematch with @Na Maloom Afraad as the simmer!!!
I've not done the ratings, neither edited them - I'll keep it to @Na Maloom Afraad to clear the things and if needed he'll do the needful, Thanks.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
i come here remind that my player 'Gayle Storm' withdrawn from PCPL... so @Saroj padhy pls don't pick him in this match and rest of the season... Sorry Saints...

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Ok. I am also withdrawing my player.
@Yash. Will be the new captain now.
Too much politics going on here.
That's unbearable now.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
First match XX lose, I’m out ....
e2a76e35-1872-4704-b77f-cc6e4a799143-gif.198005

D

Deleted member 46200

i come here remind that my player 'Gayle Storm' withdrawn from PCPL... so @Saroj padhy pls don't pick him in this match and rest of the season... Sorry Saints...

Same here @Saroj padhy , I also withdraw "Rudolph Struwig" as player.

Ok. I am also withdrawing my player.
@Yash. Will be the new captain now.
Too much politics going on here.
That's unbearable now.
Really sorry but it's embarrassing the amount of immaturity you grown men are showing, this is supposed to be fun so treat is as such! Swallow your pride and let's get on with it. Who gives a xxxx who wins just as long as we are all having fun. People have put time and effort into this just for you to spit your lollies out over trivial small matters... Buck up and let's get on with it... !!![DOUBLEPOST=1508072823][/DOUBLEPOST]
First match XX lose, I’m out ....
You won't know as the toilets in the training facility have no contact with the outside world.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
O come one! Not again.....! :facepalm Our team (Sky Hawks) was weak in T20s and List A matches. But we also did win few games (On CricketHeroes) Pakistan recently lost a test series against Sri Lanka. Moreover in CricSim you have to select a home team to sim FC matches also. It benefits the home team. I (Abdul Rafay) is considered one of the best bowler of PCPL, I didn't performed well in previous game also. If it was all about stats and ratings, we (Sky Hawks) would've lifted up the FC trophy already...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Withdrawing my player is not because of that 1st match lose... I lost my love for PCPL during that dramatic PC player auction... still I kept my player just to finish this season and I also posted, not quote my post and make fun of it... but it continue and it will go same full season... so I decided to withdraw my signup immediately...

Users who are viewing this thread