FC Match Thread Week 2, Match 3 | Landscape vs The Saints at Hagley Oval, Christchurch

S

Satan666

Even though I am in Saints I rather remain somewhat neutral here.

Its obvious that management have not even taken the concerns brought forward by Rudy and co. seriously, has any member in management stop to think for a second there actually might be some credence to case theyre making? On the other hand how can you expect management to respond otherwise when theyre being accused of cheating?

In 2015 I left the league because it was obvious to me the games were rigged, someone deleted the entire thread based on that. One of the reasons why I left and the one of the reasons I join this edition of PCPL is because Rudy and NaMaloom were the simmers, that has since changed as Rudy aint simming anymore. So if guys are leaving because they believe corrupt practices are involved, agree with them and support them. Sometimes we as an individual need to take a stand, in the virtual world when the fun is no more you need to leave.

So from my experience I plan on staying, maybe the games are rigged this time around? I have no idea! Nor do I plan on investigating it further. Do I want to win all the games? Yes! If my team experience a loss in all the upcoming games it will certainly damper my fun. As an individual who has gained so much from Planet Cricket over the years I do not plan on leaving the PCPL or the bord at this time given the instability. It is now more than ever the board needs a member like me.

So to all the rumours circulating around for the moment Saints is still a force to be reckon with and Daenerys Targaryen is still gonna take your wickets with fire and blood!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even though I am in Saints I rather remain somewhat neutral here.

Its obvious that management have not even taken the concerns brought forward by Rudy and co. seriously, has any member in management stop to think for a second there actually might be some credence to case theyre making? On the other hand how can you expect management to respond otherwise when theyre being accused of cheating?

In 2015 I left the league because it was obvious to me the games were rigged, someone deleted the entire thread based on that. One of the reasons why I left and the one of the reasons I join this edition of PCPL is because Rudy and NaMaloom were the simmers, that has since changed as Rudy aint simming anymore. So if guys are leaving because they believe corrupt practices are involved, agree with them and support them. Sometimes we as an individual need to take a stand, in the virtual world when the fun is no more you need to leave.

So from my experience I plan on staying, maybe the games are rigged this time around? I have no idea! Nor do I plan on investigating it further. Do I want to win all the games? Yes! If my team experience a loss in all the upcoming games it will certainly damper my fun. As an individual who has gained so much from Planet Cricket over the years I do not plan on leaving the PCPL or the bord at this time given the instability. It is now more than ever the board needs a member like me.

So to all the rumours circulating around for the moment Saints is still a force to be reckon with and Daenerys Targaryen is still gonna take your wickets with fire and blood!

I thought you had left for a week?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Saints to soon have a new owner ;)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The

Creche is full and we have run out of bullshit.... I would solicit another opinion but WW3 would start.
:lol In any circumstances, you make me laugh! Great to you see ya around.[DOUBLEPOST=1508180340][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saints to soon have a new owner ;)
I hope that's you, someone mature enough. :)

D

Deleted member 46200

:lol In any circumstances, you make me laugh! Great to you see ya around.[DOUBLEPOST=1508180340][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope that's you, someone mature enough. :)
I may be going soon for good...!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
D

Deleted member 46200

No you shouldn't, I admit when you were offline for the past few days, the site was totally silent!

Yea, it does - have faced it many at times in the cricket discussion forum.
In one week it maybe silent for a lot longer.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hopefully one who keeps 'his' toys in the pram... ?
Definitely the only "toys" that is going to be out of the pram is the bat and ball to be played on cricketing field. Looking forward for this season.

D

Deleted member 46200

Definitely the only "toys" that is going to be out of the pram is the bat and ball to be played on cricketing field. Looking forward for this season.
Only if the balls have 'dropped' dear boy....

Users who are viewing this thread