FC Match Thread Week 2, Match 3 | Landscape vs The Saints at Hagley Oval, Christchurch

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Withdrawing my player is not because of that 1st match lose... I lost my love for PCPL during that dramatic PC player auction... still I kept my player just to finish this season and I also posted, not quote my post and make fun of it... but it continue and it will go same full season... so I decided to withdraw my signup immediately...
Same here. i don't care about the 1st match. actually pcpl is no more fun that we had earlier. Too much messup here. The management sucks. they ruined the charm of pcpl. and one by one good people were leavng.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The management sucks.
Although you are my teammate, I would go against this statement... The management has done their level best to make it as good as possible but somehow, it hasn't turned out to be. It's too harsh to say this. The management in the ODI and T20 leg was really good and it was done really quickly. And they should be appreciated for that. It is the major shuffle in the FC leg that caused the haphazard management. They should not be singled out for the mistakes. You know, they can't please all the people.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Mind your language - I won't tolerate ill words used for us regardless of your reputation.
Read the same word from 99% of pc members. do whatever you want to do man.. i don't care man..

Last edited:

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Although you are my teammate, I would go against this statement... The management has done their level best to make it as good as possible but somehow, it hasn't turned out to be. It's too harsh to say this. The management in the ODI and T20 leg was really good and it was done really quickly. And they should be appreciated for that. It is the major shuffle in the FC leg that caused the haphazard management. They should not be singled out for the mistakes. You know, they can't please all the people.
i am talkng about the new management. not the old ones.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Read the same word from 99% of pc members. do whatever you want to do man.. i don't care man..

If this is how you thank people doing a thankless, demanding job in their own time, I imagine 99% of pc members are glad you are pulling out..

D

Deleted member 46200

i am talkng about the new management. not the old ones.
100% of females on this forum are grateful for your 'pulling out' as pulling anything is beyond you... Sailor![DOUBLEPOST=1508103153][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mind your language - I won't tolerate ill words used for us regardless of your reputation.
Has he got a reputation... ? For what... Whining and throwing the toys from the pram.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
OMG... As times goes few people who I know back from 2015 (When I was active and a Newbie), who were mature are growing to be immature.

For People who are blaming @AliB for rigging. Just think, why would he rig some other team which he does not belong to and this ain't IPL for him to earn a lot of bribe. And to Saints out there. Seriously after losing one game you doubt the management, the simmer and leave the PCPL after this issue but by saying it has nothing to do with the Loss. Ya very convening Verbal Kint's.

Either Just shut down this season of PCPL or continue and lets enjoy our normal leagues. PCPL management consist of some good simmers, let them at least do their own league instead of listening to your whining and blames. Who all are not interested and want to back out. Go ahead please but just stop giving lame reasons and trying to justify your decisions, trust me no one is Saint enough to believe your reasons.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
aa554e8b915e73df48024510e4a1b936.jpg

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Meanwhile, here I am battling through sickness that has lasted about 2 weeks to remain active like a proper moron for the sake of my team while everyone's finding reasons to quit this league.
That's dedication - not everyone have it.

Users who are viewing this thread