20y 021d Kapil Dev v WI, Delhi, 1979
20y 131d AA Baig v Eng, Manchester, 1959

Fastest 100s on Test debut (balls):
85 S Dhawan v Aus, Mohali, 2013
93 Dwayne Smith v SA, Cape Town, 2004
99 PRITHVI SHAW v WI, Rajkot, 2018

Bhumi

Club Captain
Debut (maiden wicket )by Lewis as Pujara out for 86 only his second 50 in first class cricket here at rajkot

209 for 2
206 run partnership ends

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
No Jason Holder to lead the bowling attack and it looks like a sorry state of affairs for the West Indies :noway
But yeah, Prithvi Shaw is definitely something special, as if we didn't know already! A potential superstar in the making and he's already off and running. Not the most adverse of conditions and opposition but will do his confidence the world of good nevertheless.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A great debut ton for Prithvi! This was expected from him, especially considering that this is a home series. His real test will happen in Australia when he plays there.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Scoreboard is almost ODI-esque. Not that it's a bad thing but perhaps both batsmen need to also make sure they don't overdo it. Both are set and it would be disappointing for either of them to not score a century here.
Wasn't going to follow this thread, but might review that knowing I can troll all your posts :p

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Murali Vijay also uninformed by this management and team of selectors. God knows if I was the president for a day I would fire this entire lot of baboons.

Bhumi

Club Captain
I doubt even india can reach 500 tomorrow because ball is only 4 overs old couple of early wicket in first hour may restrict india

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A brilliant knock by Prithvi Shaw. He can possibly be our no.4 in limited overs though it is too early to predict.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A brilliant knock by Prithvi Shaw. He can possibly be our no.4 in limited overs though it is too early to predict.
That’s it cover all bases, don’t forget to take the splinters out your backside as well :p

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a knock from Prithvi Shaw on debut! What a huge moment for him. I hope he is not put under pressure by people again comparing him to young Sachin and Gavaskar. Nevertheless he has a great future ahead of him.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I wish Prithvi had started his career in that Oval test in England itself. Would've given him a good idea of the pressure he is likely to face on a consistent basis when he tours abroad. He will be judged ONLY by his overseas exploits. People will troll him for his home successes and will say "wait till he fails abroad".

I am sorta confident on Prithvi because he has the right mentor (Rahul Dravid) and the right role model (Sachin Tendulkar).

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We might soon see the gaurakshaks protesting against Kohli and Pant for the way they are shamelessly "milking" this Windies bowling lineup ...

[HASHTAG]#TooFar[/HASHTAG]?

Users who are viewing this thread