abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wonder if we can turn Kuldeep into a more trustworthy lower order batsman ... his technique/footwork is not too bad

Ofcourse it should not be at the cost of his bowling abilities

hardik85

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We might soon see the gaurakshaks protesting against Kohli and Pant for the way they are shamelessly "milking" this Windies bowling lineup ...

[HASHTAG]#TooFar[/HASHTAG]?

who made such a poor and meaningless statement? must be a SICKULAR.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
who made such a poor and meaningless statement? must be a SICKULAR.

Oh dear ... :facepalm :facepalm

A joke is always "TOO FAR" for atleast one netizen in today's time

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Last tour, he was a big flop. This tour he looks awful again. Sad for Kraigg Clairmonte Brathwaite.

Bhumi

Club Captain
BUMP......:lol.
Dull batting by kohli but I enjoyed pant and Jadeja innnings

WI 41 for 4 but in manner Jadeja ran out Hetmyer really horrible.jadoo should run him out some 3 second ago than hold the ball
Brainlessly.[DOUBLEPOST=1538735030][/DOUBLEPOST]India must bats second innnings give opportunity to rahul to make some runs

38 test 178 wickets
Wicket # 179 after 1 ball
Sunil c.Rahane.B Jadeja 12

49 for 5

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
So sad to see the demise of Windies cricket. It's sad considering they were once a potent force who could win against top teams, now they're only being edged out by rising teams like Afghanistan and Ireland and Bangladesh. They seem to have decent players like Shai Hope, Kraigg Brathwaite, Holder and an excellent pace bowler in Gabriel, but they're still unable to compete due to their inconsistency.

Jason Holder has developed into a good allrounder, but he needs to be stripped of the captaincy. His record is very poor and I feel all they need is a decent leader to put some fight in their minds. Darren Sammy was one such example, he captained the windies well to a T20 World Cup victory, and they played well under him. They are in a very sorry sorry state ever since the Windies selectors have let go of their top players.

Bhumi

Club Captain
94 for 6
Chase 27 not out

India will bats again regardless of WI first innnings because Rahul need to bats and score runs[DOUBLEPOST=1538738721][/DOUBLEPOST]Cong.Virat breaking SRT
24 test century

Bradman 66 innings
SRT 125 innings
Virat 123 innnings

Prequel

User Title Purchaser
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
The saddest site to see is the Windies playing this poorly.
The Caribbean still has a huge market for cricket. Saw some of the CPL games, the grounds were packed. But how will it ever grow if the Windies national team is just awful. The ICC needs to increase funding to the Windies so the board can invest into grassroots cricket, so some talent can emerge.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Awful from Windies, they really need to build a Test team from ground zero and work on it. Although you can't blame them much since they're facing India in India that too in a Test match.

And I've no idea why are we playing our best players in this one especially since we are playing at home, clearly should've tested our bench strength or give the new ones a chance while it makes no sense for Kohli to rest for Asia Cup and play this one.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I watched one of the episodes of a show (don't remember the name) featuring Ravi Jadeja and in it he was asked to choose between a five-for or hundred in Test cricket, and his words were something along the lines of, "I already have a five-for in Test cricket. So I would like a hundred". Guess that's off his checklist too.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Awful from Windies, they really need to build a Test team from ground zero and work on it. Although you can't blame them much since they're facing India in India that too in a Test match.

And I've no idea why are we playing our best players in this one especially since we are playing at home, clearly should've tested our bench strength or give the new ones a chance while it makes no sense for Kohli to rest for Asia Cup and play this one.
Players attitude before the series starts in india, dose not matter it's Windies, nZ, Aus or English they know they will beaten so without much fights they surrender in tense heat when ball starts turns slightly

Bhumi

Club Captain
The saddest site to see is the Windies playing this poorly.
The Caribbean still has a huge market for cricket. Saw some of the CPL games, the grounds were packed. But how will it ever grow if the Windies national team is just awful. The ICC needs to increase funding to the Windies so the board can invest into grassroots cricket, so some talent can emerge.
3/4 stadium empty at rajkot.BCCI no longer earn good money unless game drag into sat/sun.india promise game will last longer as India decides to bats second regardless of wI score, India Will not enforce follow on so game ends on Sunday late.

Bhumi

Club Captain
Once again fun to watch Shaw batting SRT told TOI "Adaptability is his great Quality"

I think he need to learn lot to play master Leg spin especially cut shot.i bet Bishoo gets him again and again

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Once again fun to watch Shaw batting SRT told TOI "Adaptability is his great Quality"

I think he need to learn lot to play master Leg spin especially cut shot.i bet Bishoo gets him again and again

Master's and Legend's will guide him. He just need to practice with purpose. Leg spin is not a big issue or Bishoo, he played that shot because of tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread