What Are You Most Looking Forward To With Cricket 19

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic thread atlast. Well I am looking for Retro kits as like in DBC14, open faced helmets without grill and most importantly Weather changes showcasing in-game. Overcast conditions with neither sun nor shadows. These things I lost in Ashes 17. Of course I owned all BA sports games including Lacrosse game.

D

Dutch

Fantastic thread atlast. Well I am looking for Retro kits as like in DBC14, open faced helmets without grill and most importantly Weather changes showcasing in-game. Overcast conditions with neither sun nor shadows. These things I lost in Ashes 17. Of course I owned all BA sports games including Lacrosse game.
Again thanks for your enthusiasm but remember this isnt about what we are hoping or is missing from other games but, given the info you have on the game at the mo, what are you looking forward to be doing....[DOUBLEPOST=1556868908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice! The whole matches or certain scenario’s within them?

B

Bigby Wolf

The scenario mode - some classics ashes scenario would be nice to play with especially the 05s one or the ball of the century, Gilly's hundred at the WACA etc

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
What are you looking forward to do with the scenario mode?

I am looking forward to recreating the 2005 Ashes fourth innings drama at Edgbaston!
Wanting subscribers to make a few and then I’ll do videos trying to complete them. Should be pretty fun!

D

Dutch

Wanting subscribers to make a few and then I’ll do videos trying to complete them. Should be pretty fun!
Ah cool idea....so say for example I set you the challenge of scoring 40 runs in the last three overs of the WC final against England playing as The Netherlands you would create and play and vid it?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Again thanks for your enthusiasm but remember this isnt about what we are hoping or is missing from other games but, given the info you have on the game at the mo, what are you looking forward to be doing....[DOUBLEPOST=1556868908][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice! The whole matches or certain scenario’s within them?

Well one can do whole matches but i'd probably make scenarios within the match, one can do multiple scenarios for each match... this could be epic!

D

Dutch

Looking forward to walking out at lord's as Middlesex captain
As in career mode? Working your way up as it were?[DOUBLEPOST=1556869377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well one can do whole matches but i'd probably make scenarios within the match, one can do multiple scenarios for each match... this could be epic!
Nice, look forward to the stories!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Ah cool idea....so say for example I set you the challenge of scoring 40 runs in the last three overs of the WC final against England playing as The Netherlands you would create and play and vid it?
Ideally I’d get the people to create them as it’ll take a while to create them all probably

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will you be creating the stadiums yourself or using in house ones?
Will try to create all of the original ones, though i suck at creating anything :p
Will probably start a thread for creating stadiums, kits etc. for Pakistan domestic teams, and with some help we could make it

D

Dutch

Again this is NOT

I want....
I hope....
I miss....
I wish.....

Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread