What Are You Most Looking Forward To With Cricket 19

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Looking forward to career mode.. And playing matches in the England stadiums that will be in the game especially Lords..

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The new animations.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
I'm looking forward to the 'updated ai' that they've been touting.

I played Ashes recently and although it's great fun sometimes the AI can feel a little by the numbers and less like you're actually pitting your wits against theirs.

It will be interesting to see how the new AI feels, I'd love to feel on the backfoot as a batsman or bowler because I'm being out thought rather than just the AI can play better than I ever could.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking forward to the Scenario Mode and Deeper Career Mode.

Scenario Mode: I would probably look for community shares of different scenarios, and try to play the best ones. The only scenario mode previously in a proper cricket game, was in C07, and that's more than a decade ago. There's just so much potential and fun I see, so absolutely looking forward to it.

Career Mode: I am currently atrocious at the AC Career Mode, even in Pro and Medim difficulty have never made it past Ranji Trophy (Indian Domestic). I wish to do better in the C19 Career, and I am looking forward to how it is, and if it finally has the option to become a full all rounder from a Batting all-rounder, sowmting like that.

Also in all just looking forward to the fact that C19 could become my most played game after DBC14 on Steam...

That's it for me, @Dutch

D

Dutch

Again this is NOT a thread about what i would like to see, what is missing, what should be in the game, what my mother told me she wants......

Its ONLY about what you are actually looking forward to be doing in the game...NOT a wishlist, NOT a hope, NOT a this better be fixed........if your post is gone you know it didnt meet my criteria.....

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looking forward to getting into the academy and making some lovely questionable looking stadiums.

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any in particular?

None in particular, maybe some village grounds and if there are some county/international grounds that need doing, I'll give them a go.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I must say I’m also looking forward to seeing the official English grounds.

If anything could keep me in playing the “contemporary” stuff a bit longer it’ll be that.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Again this is NOT a thread about what i would like to see, what is missing, what should be in the game, what my mother told me she wants......

Its ONLY about what you are actually looking forward to be doing in the game...NOT a wishlist, NOT a hope, NOT a this better be fixed........if your post is gone you know it didnt meet my criteria.....

I’m also looking forward to Dutch’s head exploding from reading another “i hopes therz cheArldrz” post in this thread becoming the cut scene when you hit the winning runs in the world T20 final

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’m also looking forward to Dutch’s head exploding from reading another “i hopes therz cheArldrz” post in this thread becoming the cut scene when you hit the winning runs in the world T20 final
*Laughs harder than appropriate* though cheerleaders will be fun :lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If I'm not seeing this when I win the World T20 I'm out.
anigif_enhanced-18768-1459710792-2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread