Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

yeah i dont really agree with that haha the adidas bats ive used are all uk english willow bats and i find that there pick up isn't the greatest and there weight distributions is im not sure how to explain it but it just feels strange...
i personally think that kookaburra make really nice bats, GM bats are ok but there toes are a bit on the small side...
The bats I've used are also UK English willow bats. I meant something else by adidas Indian and adidas UK version bats. Indian and UK adidas are both made from English Willow in India by SG. I have fount the balance weight distribution on my adidas bats very good.

Kookaburra bats are also made in India by same manufacturer SG. GM bats are not just ok but there are one of the best bats out there.. GM are one of thr only big brands that make their own in their own factory in Nottingham UK.
This is the adidas bat I had last season and I bought it for around ?100 for www.onlinestockist.com. In UK adidas county grade bat is around ?160 so I saved ?60. ST master blaster is not sold in the UK but can still buy it online.
2530389.jpg

I'll post actual pics of my bat if anyone wants to see it?

Last edited:
The bats I've used are also UK English willow bats. I meant something else by adidas Indian and adidas UK version bats. Indian and UK adidas are both made from English Willow in India by SG. I have fount the balance weight distribution on my adidas bats very good.

Kookaburra bats are also made in India by same manufacturer SG. GM bats are not just ok but there are one of the best bats out there.. GM are one of thr only big brands that make their own in their own factory in Nottingham UK.
This is the adidas bat I had last season and I bought it for around ?100 for OnlineStockist. In UK adidas county grade bat is around ?160 so I saved ?60. ST master blaster is not sold in the UK but can still buy it online.
2530389.jpg

absolute beauty!

This is the adidas bat I had last season and I bought it for around ?100 for OnlineStockist. In UK adidas county grade bat is around ?160 so I saved ?60. ST master blaster is not sold in the UK but can still buy it online.
2530389.jpg

Exactly the same as my new one, from the same place

I fount some pictures of my Adidas ST master blaster county bat. This collection is from last season, I do still have some bats frm these photos. I think this collection was my best I really shouldnt have sold the adidas,SS & SG.
MAJID7861.jpg

MAJID78610.jpg

MAJID78614.jpg

MAJID78615.jpg

MAJID78613.jpg

21122009667-1.jpg

21122009669.jpg

SSWHITES.jpg

SSWHITES1.jpg

Last edited:
I need help in buying a bat. I recently have a Puma Ballistic that cost me $200 AUD. but it hasnt been a very good bat tbh. When it comes out of the middle it goes well but when it doesnt hit the middle it jars my hand and goes no where. so the middle doesnt exist on the bottom 5-10cm of the bat, the very splice (understandable), but what really ticks me off is it has no edges. If it isnt smack in the middle it goes no where, this isnt normal surely? I want a bat with a driving profile, usually drive on the up. and I want something that will send the ball flying even if it isnt smack in the middle. Budget is 200-300 AUD.

I use a Gray-Niccols Powerbow which i ordered a year ago, As for now, jut walked into an Adidas store and grabbed an Adidas SRT

I have a Newbury Mjolner and a warrior custom made bat. The Warrior bat is what I use for hard hitting and slogging or when I need too score fast as it has a massive middle, but I'm more of a wristy player and don't really need a big bat so I usually use the lighter Newbury.

ok I am looking at which bat I should buy. My local store has the following

Adidas Pellara Long Blade (i think County, it's Grade 3 EW) they are charging $425 on special at $380

Puma Kinetic 4000 for $325 but it has Extratec on it and it doesnt pick up the best out of the 3 ive chosen

Gray Nicolls Ignite (750i I'm pretty sure) for $425 as well.

I really like the pick up of the Adidas, but it just looks a little thin to me and I'm nit sure how good in play they are. it is my favourite looking and feeling and its Long Blade which helps as I'm tall.

The Gray Nicolls I know you can't go wrong with. I'm a tall player so the low middle is really helpful. but it looks a little boring and it is a tad heavier than the Pellara.

The Puma is the thickest, it looks good, it picks up decent for the size but my last bat was a Puma Ballistic GTR and it is a piece of crap, wouldnt even use it for fire wood. it is more for a back foot player and if it isnt straight in the middle it just jars the bat, even towards the edges.

ok I am looking at which bat I should buy. My local store has the following

Adidas Pellara Long Blade (i think County, it's Grade 3 EW) they are charging $425 on special at $380

Puma Kinetic 4000 for $325 but it has Extratec on it and it doesnt pick up the best out of the 3 ive chosen

Gray Nicolls Ignite (750i I'm pretty sure) for $425 as well.

I really like the pick up of the Adidas, but it just looks a little thin to me and I'm nit sure how good in play they are. it is my favourite looking and feeling and its Long Blade which helps as I'm tall.

The Gray Nicolls I know you can't go wrong with. I'm a tall player so the low middle is really helpful. but it looks a little boring and it is a tad heavier than the Pellara.

The Puma is the thickest, it looks good, it picks up decent for the size but my last bat was a Puma Ballistic GTR and it is a piece of crap, wouldnt even use it for fire wood. it is more for a back foot player and if it isnt straight in the middle it just jars the bat, even towards the edges.

I've replied to ur PM

My fave and current bat is the salix fera performance used for 3 seasons and winter nets and still feels like its new. Beautiful balance or weight just right for me very light would recommend to any high order players who love to carress the ball front and back foot great bat speed too. LOVE IT!!!!!!!:D:D:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread