What games have you been playing recently?

Hotline Miami 2 and Cities Skylines out on the same day today, super stoked for their release in the next few hours :). Hotline Miami was one of my favourite games ever and Cities Skylines looks like the true successor to the Sim City games of old.

Played quite a few hours of a little indie game called UnEpic recently having got it from the latest Humble Bundle - I'm not usually into Metroidvania/RPG platformer games but this one is actually really fun. The writing is pretty funny at times and I'm enjoying the gameplay/exploration.

Also been playing FIFA 15 again, mostly co-op seasons as well as Tennis Elbow 2013 where I've recently joined the excellent ITST tour where they have a great community and arrange tournaments to mimic the real life tour events as they happen.

Cities Skylines looks like the true successor to the Sim City games of old.

Yes, far better than Sim City. I really like the overall gameplay of Skylines, looks so realistic.

The best part is first-person mode, such minor details makes the game look cool.

Yes, far better than Sim City. I really like the overall gameplay of Skylines, looks so realistic.

The best part is first-person mode, such minor details makes the game look cool.
Yeah the first person mode is really cool, and it's not even an original feature - it's a mod! The game is so mod friendly and it greatly improves the game in so many ways. :)

Max Payne 3.....

Can't wait for this! :yes

Project Cars - has anyone played it yet?

Farcy4 .......just finished it......no words... i thought vaas was the best villain after joker....
now on with GTA V !!! [HASHTAG]#trevor[/HASHTAG] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finished Watch_dogs almost a month ago

Super cricket 2 (Android) ... A good cricket game. There are 3 modes like recent series, I played Ind-Eng-Aus series. Others are World championship 15, National premier League. Touch control is good (360 shots).

Last edited:
NFS Most Wanted 2 (2012). Graphics of the game is marvelous but the gameplay is irritating...

Users who are viewing this thread