What is the 1st thing you will do once you have IC10?

Will the be another "King of Ashes" for IC10?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • God I hope not

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcfan123

Bored and waiting for release, so just wondering what you all will be doing once you get the game. Play some single player/tutorials or jump straight online?

I will be doing the tutortials, playing one ODI as England vs Australia and jumping straigh online after that.

Donko1982

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bored and waiting for release, so just wondering what you all will be doing once you get the game. Play some single player/tutorials or jump straight online?

I will be doing the tutortials, playing one ODI as England vs Australia and jumping straigh online after that.

i ill be playing eng vs india on the best form of cricket T20

desisher

School Cricketer
i think i will do the tutorials and complete them all... Then i will play a 20 20 tournament with india...

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I will play the tutortials first to get used to the new action cam. Then do onedays and a test, then after a few days do my own rosters for other countries.

P

pcfan123

Ah yea, its probably a good idea to do the rosters. I am going to dedicate an entire night to updating the ones for the teams I care about.

Now that wins and losses are recorded its probably a good idea to learn the ropes offline :)

chelsea boy

School Cricketer
Now that wins and losses are recorded its probably a good idea to learn the ropes offline :)

Good shout.
I,ll do the tutorial's then head for a test series, try and replicate the ashes series in aus playing as england, cant wait to unleash swanny on a wearing wicket.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah i did that 2 bloody times last time, my old ps3 dead very badly and my save files also. So i only did the best teams the second time. But this time i will do all 16 teams. Hear this codemasters for ic2011 no more fake names, we are all sick of it.:noway

P

pcfan123

The worst is the Sri Lankan players, I have to used abbrev for almost all of them thanks to the charector limit.

Its a bit off putting playing as Kumar Sangakka or Mahela Jayaward

dexter

School Cricketer
Tutorials >> Twenty20 League >> Test Series Down Under for me

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, have they improved that this year, if not why. Its so easy to do trickstar.

P

pcfan123

According to MattW the charector limit is the same for this year. No biggie, just a bit irritating

Brook

Club Captain
The worst is the Sri Lankan players, I have to used abbrev for almost all of them thanks to the charector limit.

Its a bit off putting playing as Kumar Sangakka or Mahela Jayaward

The surnames weren't the problem, it was the first name 6char limit.

P

pcfan123

The surname limit was 8 charectors so that was a problem as well.

Brook

Club Captain
I'd swear it was 12 on mine, I know I have all the surnames correct.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Please check mate, if you know a way please tell us. I had the same little problem.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread