What is the 1st thing you will do once you have IC10?

Will the be another "King of Ashes" for IC10?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • God I hope not

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcfan123

haha I should have known, one step ahead of me the whole time.

hMarka added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Ill PM you a list of who I thought were the good honest PC members on AC09

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I will go for tutorials and then change the rosters :mad: Most boring but necessary thing to do:facepalm

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Losers are always excuse makers. I like to be the best in everything I do. Making records does not mean I dont have fun. Infact I have lost games by using tactics when I could have won easy but I try to get the other player involved in in a contest. I have my owm block list. My goal is to eliminate abusers (lagging type with 4 fast bowlers and stupid field settings) and fakers (who think they are god but not very good at all).

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
I think the first thing I will need to is to convince myself that I have not wasted my money on a patched up version of AC2009, which I have alredy bought and paid for last year.

P

pcfan123

I think the first thing I will need to is to convince myself that I have not wasted my money on a patched up version of AC2009, which I have alredy bought and paid for last year.

Yea you are about 2 weeks late on that argument.

Forum consensus: Action Cam and Power Stick make it more than worth it at its low price.

hMarka added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

Just to clarify, I meant more than worth it to pre-order. Especially at that price. Whether or not the actual game delivers is another story.

Side Note: lots of penny pinchers here, some of you guys sure are cheap for people who bought expensive consoles.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Agreed.

The game is being sold for half price. Why do some people continue to bitch and moan?

P

pcfan123

128830946901245275.jpg

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
Half price? It is not even sold in Australia as yet.

I have my own power stick, why do I need another one?

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
I will probably do the challenges/tutorials or whatever first. Then I will create the England players that aren't on the game.

I'm planning on doing all of the real England games, so will probably start an ODI series between us and the aussies.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
One thing I would really have liked for game to have are the classic matches. I loved those is BLC 1999.

Boundaries

Club Cricketer
In hospital I was playing the bodyline one on BLC05 which was pretty hard tbh. Fun though, I see your point. You never know they might have them..

Users who are viewing this thread