Your Cricket what kind of a bowler are You?

what kind of bowler are you?

• a crafty leg spinner

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Sharp off spinner

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • agressive pass bowler

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • steady n' accurate medium pacer

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Probably not a death bowler.
I had two of the final four last match with them needing 10 runs and us needing one wicket. Bowled well at the number 11 and would have kept him from scoring but for some dodgy fielding then bowled short at the top order batsman and got thumped for 4 twice.
Gutted at the end of that match.

chinna_Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am a Right Handed Medium Pace bowler

I will Bowl only in practices not in match

Because i was not a good bowler i gave my full concentration in batting

I want develop my bowling ability.........:)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well, I'm a batting allrounder who started as an opening bowler. Now, I bowl a medium pace. I'm a swing bowler much like Praveen Kumar though I've lost pace nowadays.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I bowl what ever comes out of my hand, natural variation :D

Yeah! Thats a kind of bowler a batsman can never guess what will be the next bowl from the bowler because, even bowler doesn't knows it what he's going to bowl next! :lol

Never had a speed gun to tell me how fast I could sling the ball down, (my prime years were 1976-86) but I reckon that my bowling lifespan mirrors many who end up turning their arm over for the love of the game.

So then, started as a young speed merchant. Moved on to that pace where it isn't as fast as you were but still nippy (fast medium or medium fast, dunno the technicalities of what should be first). Then medium pace (you tell everyone that medium pace bowling isn't becoming an average bowler as you need to find more guile to your deliveries. And the batsmen claim a moral victory when you are brought on cos they think they have seen off the attack bowlers). Then the knees and back start getting tweeky...you have to decide to finish there...but a life without turning your arm over once a week would be unbearable...and start bowling spinners BUT, at that faster speed like Derek Underwood. Then you turn 50 and just hoy down whatever your tired body can in senior/over 40 (age) matches.

The captain usually asks me to come on so as to bowl a few quick overs at the end of the oppositions innings so that everyone can get to the bar earlier!! :yes

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You'd imagine that by the way he's been posting. It would be really cool if he was actually Terry Alderman though...

Ha ha. No, I am not Terry Alderman. Although we are of similar ages. Dunno what Terry is doing now but I still love to turn my arm over in "seniors" games against teams in County Durham and Northumberland. We once even travelled as far as Derbyshire just for a knock...but that was a bit of a grudge match as we were challenged by the Derbyshire team for many months beforehand. We never take the games too seriously and sledging usually consists of congratulating the incoming batsman on being alive, (it's an old mans thing). My batting average is around 6, but I tell my mates and family that I batted like Sachin Tendulkar when I get home. :noway

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Off spinner and fast medium outswing bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread