Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
My Story

Ahm is the mike working.Alright I was a modder i had a blog i was doing mods for C07 i wanted to join PC but couldnt get time atlast i was tired of modding so i closed it.Did some graphics works made a blog i wanted to go somewhere else i was tired of going on the same websites : FACEBOOK,DEVIANTART,BEHANCE,GFXBURGER,GFXFUEL,QUIZUP and i decided to come here.I signed up for the PCCB but nothing happend :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Same here.
PlanetCricket - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Demons won't be in touch with you.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Back in 2012, I got bored playing Cricket 07, I bought Cricket 08, Cricket 09 from a shop. When I installed them, I noticed that everything was same except for rosters, and eventually realized that they were a modification of the original C07. I started to think that there may be many more modifications of C07 available on the internet, and hence started searching on google for them, and was redirected to PlanetCricket many times. At first, I only download mods from external sites, but then I realized that I have to register here. I wasn't active here that much during my early days. If I remember well, my first post came in the next year. Soon, I started modding, I was supported alot by @DAP. But after two years I stopped modding due to lack of support. I started making graphics too in the meantime.
Then I participated in the previous season of PCGMC, in which I was disqualified for self-voting. I had over 100 points before being disqualified and would have finished 3rd even if I didn't participate in the last few rounds of it. I have also been part of a couple of leagues which were run by @Pinch hitter (Raghu back then). I have made many friends here such as @Ali. @ImNeer @abishakprabu .

I have been using computers from very early age, even now I am still quite young (13) but still one of the best GFX makers here.

Nowadays, I am very active. Quite often, I run into arguments with @Umair2000 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad , but still they are my friends.

*Sorry for so many mentions.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I joined this site because of black magic mods for C2K7.
I have many good memories & friends here.
Planet Cricket helped in having some great friends.
Will write a story about me, like Ali in future.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
So with a conclusion , most of us had joined Planet Cricket due to Cricket 07...........
But it's end is near..... Still we are trying to keep this game alive.......... :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag