ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I was browsing an adult side in which there was a link "Hot singles who are desperate to meet you" The link redirected me to the site and since then I've never turned back.
That has to be the best adware ever

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I joined here for Cricket 07 patches... later i visited cricket league section, i like the CL section most... honestly i still active here because of Cricket Leagues...

S

Satan666

Joined shortly after another cricket forum i was in closed down. To carry out biased discussions in the cricket section:

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Back in 2012, I got bored playing Cricket 07, I bought Cricket 08, Cricket 09 from a shop. When I installed them, I noticed that everything was same except for rosters, and eventually realized that they were a modification of the original C07. I started to think that there may be many more modifications of C07 available on the internet, and hence started searching on google for them, and was redirected to PlanetCricket many times. At first, I only download mods from external sites, but then I realized that I have to register here. I wasn't active here that much during my early days. If I remember well, my first post came in the next year. Soon, I started modding, I was supported alot by @DAP. But after two years I stopped modding due to lack of support. I started making graphics too in the meantime.
Then I participated in the previous season of PCGMC, in which I was disqualified for self-voting. I had over 100 points before being disqualified and would have finished 3rd even if I didn't participate in the last few rounds of it. I have also been part of a couple of leagues which were run by @Pinch hitter (Raghu back then). I have made many friends here such as @Ali. @ImNeer @abishakprabu .

I have been using computers from very early age, even now I am still quite young (13) but still one of the best GFX makers here.

Nowadays, I am very active. Quite often, I run into arguments with @Umair2000 @CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad , but still they are my friends.

*Sorry for so many mentions.
No problem dude, I was just stopping by and saw this post! I feel thankful :D

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
I joined this site for getting cricket 07 patches and cricket games but I know about that its a forum for discussion then I start making my cricket 07.

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I actually joined for Ashes cricket 2009 mods.

D

Deleted member 46200

My husband joined in 2008 to download Cricket 2007 mods... I stole his log in to see if there was proper debate about cricket however, all I found was... Men bickering about the size of their.... Egos.

Who's brave enough to debate with a woman! Are girls better than boys?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread