What would you like to see in ICC 07?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallics2006

International Coach
a batsman should hit a 36 ball hundred very very very rarely like in real life...like afridi or jayasuriya maybe...

mrcheek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
ShahidAfridi110 said:
also projected score feature so you can see what type of total you are likely to make

+ player fotos

they had player photos in the 98 version. not sure why they dropped them. maybe it was because the black face that appeared for regens was considered offensive!

hassan

International Coach
lol player photo yh that could be nice bring back feature... lol offensive... footy manager has it..

The Ice Man

Club Cricketer
In the new game i would like to see a couple of things in it.

1) Player stats updated so people like Malinga known as Fast etc

2) Players to be given titles like Big Hitters (Afridi, Symonds Peitersen etc) Wicket Taker (McGrath, Malinga, Akhtar) Big Spinners (Warne, Muralitharan, Panasar) and finally Allrounders (Flintoff, Watson, Bravo) All of these could be match winners and could be used to get teams over the line.

3) More Sixes

4) Part-time bowlers take more of a smacking

5) Be able to take charge of more international teams. Especially Scotland and Ireland as they play domestic cricket in England.

6) Data editing so people can add their own teams and players.

Sureshot

Executive member
treva said:
I would like to see pitches get better as the game goes on instead of always getting worse. Each game the pitch alwasy deteriorates, but in some of the real life matches the pitch gets better. I would like to see that in the new game but it wont happen...

Pfft.

Whenever I pick a spinning pitch with Middlesex (Lamb and a good youth leggie) I bowl them out cheaply 1st inningss then they make 300+ second innings.

hassan

International Coach
yeah they alwayse get owned by ma spinners in 1st innings but 2nd innings they survive also...

Spinners aree biased they take hell of a lot wickets than Quikiez even shite ones like Panesar lol... i want to see quikiez getting more wickets like Asif hardly gets 5 wkts hauls for me

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
they had player photos in the 98 version. not sure why they dropped them. maybe it was because the black face that appeared for regens was considered offensive!
They had to drop them because EA sports somehow took the rights for the pictures, so they probably won't have them on this version. I must admit though it is a great shame. :(

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
ShahidAfridi110 said:
if this releases on psp !!! i`ll go crazy full of joy!

Let me get this straight. Your going to go crazy and full of joy? :p

Best thing this game could have is better graphics, and more control over the players. You know, make it interactive.

lancashire666

International Coach
ShahidAfridi110 said:
if this releases on psp !!! i`ll go crazy full of joy!

you must allready be crazy by owning a psp! its all about the DS!!!!! lol down with sony, long live nintendo!!!

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
When you put the aggression of the field up or down I'd like it if the line of where you want the ball to go to change automatically.

estellite

School Cricketer
What would be great is if they enabled player records to be archived permanently.Right now,once a player retires,you lose his records,and that's sad.

Also if they figured out a way of showing career strike rates too,that would be incredible.

IndiaRule99

School Cricketer
Sounds silly but, if there were no cheats or pirate versions or bugs that people can use to enhance their own performance. I also think that The ICC server should be updated regularly and thos teams that have been idle for ovr 7 months shud be deleted providing they have not played more than 50 matches. Points shud be awarded to those hu r discarded on. being able to talk privately on the match options screen. Have Idle signs beside team names if they have not been active for over 10 mins. 10 second accept time instead of 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread